9.2.1 Discussion

Hi, I tried this new version and audio in streams is all disturbed, there’s a very strong swish and you can’t understand anything. In those streams audio is AAC . I’m using ng version on a s905x2 device ( a95x F2).

Make sure you select the correct audio output device.

1 Like

I’ve jad the same issue on the N2 (but not on LePotato) seems to work easier to stop and resume instead of pause

I left the same audio output device , HDMI, and on 9.2.0 the audio is perfect. On 9.2.1 instead I have the swish problem. Thanks

Yes but ng builds now have extra audio output options (L-PCM) so you will need to reselect HDMI again.

1 Like
1 Like

I can confirm that multi channel AAC is now working fine on N2, before it would playback the audio as if it was in slow motion.

The multi ch PCM doesn’t work on my device, with that setting I’m having very low audio with swish. If I choose just HDMI instead it’s working perfectly again . Thanks to @anon88919003

The extra Audio options for NG Devices finally fixed no Audio playing streams with
32,000 Hz Audio.
I switched to HDMI Multi Ch PCM option in Audio output device
Now works with Best match instead of Fixed.

Could you possibly list (or point to) the preferred audio options now for the N2 under 9.2.1?

Ah, thanks @relkai. Never heard that before (you learn something new every day!) :slight_smile:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/bBdDXRghS2GcjCc96
Please fix the problem, it’s been a few months!
https://discourse.coreelec.org/t/9-2-0-discussion/6921/57?u=chitalov

Reboot your device
Play a file that stutters for a few seconds
SSH
Execute Command

dmesg|pastebinit

Post the link to the log here.

Confirm CE 9.2.1 is running well on N2(EMMC)
Audio - hires flac OK
Audio - dts OK
Audio - flac OK
Audio - mp3 OK
Video - 4k HDR Atmos/DTS/DTSHD/TrueHD/E-AC3 OK

Most of my multimedia files are stored on NAS
NAS mounted as NFS-share
Some multimedia files are stored on SMB shares

My device is running 24/7 - no CEC issues
I use TV(Philips) remote via CEC or remote from my Beelink S905X box using remote.conf

Not tested:
PVR, Live TV, IPTV

Good job :+1:

http://ix.io/23nU

I have the same issue, WOL don’t work since the 9.2.1 update…

Beelink GT-King here (S922X) - Since the update getting a lot of reboots on 720p Content - SD seems fine and 1080p too… I have had this happen once or twice following a nightly update, but a reboot normally fixes it.

Not this time - Not sure what logs to check or if I should enable any debugging or anything first.
EDIT - I use a NAS over SMB with MySQL setup - If that makes a difference

Mecool KIII Pro

I have a problem connecting via Filezilla (SFTP)
I enter the IP BOX
User -root
Pass-coreelec
and I’m not getting a connection, where to look for an error?

From what OS and which FileZilla version are you using ?
On my Win10 PC with FZ 3.40.0 I have no problems connecting to my N2 with any CE build version…
If you can ping your box IP then first to check are you OS and router Firewalls

1 Like

win7
Filezilla version 3.46.0
I have disabled the firewall, anti-virus