9.2.2 Discussion

@jimibob

https://openmaniak.com/iperf.php

Maybe helpful

Unfortunatelly i suppose CEC problems are not Panasonic issues.
Now i get info after booting that initializing CEC modul failed.
http://ix.io/2iQW

In OpenELEC, LibreELEC and CE 9.2.1 i had no such issues at all. So i think wake up problem is different issue and general CEC issue is another. I suppose.

Can you please make same log again with 9.2.1, thx.

4 posts were split to a new topic: Factory Ugoos AM6/AM6 Pro & X2/X3 Dual Boot CE Unofficial

I’ve managed to run iperf and I’m getting over 900Mbit down and 650Mbit up. I have way more than required.

This looks like a bug with playing that’s causing the buffering on vim3l. Can anyone else confirm?

This problem was discussed here: 9.2.2 DVB tbs driver / Hauppauge USB wintv dual HD / Tvheadend conflict
Brief, something with Hauppauge WinTV Dual and TVHeadEnd is wrong (I think it’s about kernel’s drivers).
If you’ve also the August try to remove the Hauppauge and use only the August to see if it works.
For a fix I think we should wait for next release, because adamg is aware of the problem so I think the team should fix it in next release.

Have conducted further testing of hevc files on vim3l and confirm that all 3 films have buffered several times. It’s infrequent, perhaps every 10mins.

If anyone would like some logs or has advice please let me know. I’m using 9.2.2 and playing through kodi. I have confirmed that network bandwidth is not the issue. See previous posts.

CEC x96 air (s905x3) crash when keystrokes are too fast. can I do something to show you the error?

Odroid c2.

Thank you. In the meantime I had time to test it. Only with the DVB-T2 stick from August it works (more or less). So I have to wait a bit longer until the problems are solved.

I don´t know if my last post was overlooked, but I still have issues with that the picture freezes for a couple of seconds when resuming after I pause, is this still a known issue or could it be solved somehow?

Sorry, but I’ve overlooked your question.
In 9.2.2 Discussion I answered it. Seems to be the WinTV stick which is not working with 9.2.2. I tried to disable crazy cat driver without success.

1 Like

On the MINIX Neo U1 (Amlogic s905 SoC) – I lost Ethernet with CoreElec 9.2.2.

Ethernet has always worked prior to 9.2.2 and I’ve tested every release since the cutover from L/E.

I am currently using WiFi as an alternative, which is working fine.

Thank you for everything!

Hi All, This version on my N2 seems to be so much more stable so thanks :slight_smile:

I just have 1 issue that my Samsung TV @ 1920x1080 @ 60Hz seems the picture is over lapping a bit on the sides.

Is there an Auto Adjust in the settings on the N2 to allow it to fill the screen instead of being stretched a bit.

Thanks

The first thing I would check are your TV settings. There will be a picture size setting in there and you should set to just scan. You can scale in CoreELEC but there is no point in adding this additional processing when normally it’s just a setting on the TV

On many samsung tv if you label the source as PC and make sure menu > picture > picture options > size is set to 16:9 you shouldn’t have any issues with overscan.

Hi!
I am using Odroid N2 4G.
I can watch 1 or 2 series or I can watch 1 movie. I have to restart kodi to start the 2nd film.
It’s the same for Netflix.
This was the same in 9.2.1.
Is there a solution to this problem?

Make a proper bug report. No one reported this earlier so first the team have to know the problem before offer any solution.

Thank you for your answer,

I am not experienced in this, some help may be needed.

Could there be “kodi.log” in STORAGE / .kodi / temp / folder?
If your desired “kodi.log” is 24mb how can I share this?

Edit:
I deleted the first episodes and made them into a smaller file.
I watched one episode vikings, the next episode didn’t start. The part of the time of the problem I am experiencing is attached.

kodi.log (280.8 KB)

If you have LibreSpot or the Spotify add-on installed, remove them or best try with a fresh installation without any addons and with default skin ?