Amlogic Color Space / Depth information addon

No, we’ll create a package for the addon in CE repo. It’ll use your github repo to pull it.

Ok thanks, now I understand :slight_smile:

Pull request has been submitted.

1 Like

Thank you for the mod v2 version.

KIII PRO MECOOL CE 9.0.1 work how to charm and on tv too.
Thank you so much :ok_hand::+1::metal:

Thanks for the PR. We are reviewing it.

The latest update devel-1555226781 has broken the addon by changing output of cat /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/config

And with autoupdate forced on I’m kind of screwed :frowning:

Awesome work, Roidy! I’m using Estuary MOD V2 as Ray too so looking forward to use the addon when I get back from vacation :slight_smile:

https://test.coreelec.org/ray/CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-9.0-devel-1555227411_cscd_auto.tar

It’s the same version + @cdu13a patches

1 Like

I will be merging changes to /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/config soon. Until then the addon won’t work properly with out using one of my patches I made for testing.

Nice Idea, and nice work by the way.

I can relate on the frustration with the autoupdate. I had an unfortunate damn it updated on me a couple hours ago.

Ok thanks guys, No problem I totally understand things are a bit all over the place right now with different test versions.

1 Like

And what about addon for kodi android?
I’m looked config into /sys/devices/virtual/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/config
on my X96 Max, but it hasn’t information about color depth :frowning:
sorry if offtop…

Because we patched hdmi code. Sorry but it will not be possible.

/sys/devices/virtual/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/attr has info about bit rate and depth, but it’s in one line, separated by commas…

hmmm. I hacked this for skin.confluence but it looks like it’s all jumbled at the top. Any thoughts?

@roidy I’ve pushed the required changes to the kernel. So this should start working with every new build for the N2 soon.

@KyleS
You have to change control type=“grouplist” to control type=“group” and also to adjust the left and top values.

@KyleS Sorry I don’t use Confluence and I’m not familiar with the code.

@cdu13a Good to hear, thank you :smiley:

After I will be back from vacation, I will try adapt this also for confluence. If someone doesnt do that already meanwhile :slight_smile: We could do PR for CE also for Confluence then :slight_smile:

Confluence is not part of the XBMC repo anymore, and is not pre-installed with Kodi.
I don’t really see how you can PR this CE-only change to the Confluence repo.