Amlogic Color Space / Depth information addon

ah… good point :slight_smile: Anyway could try at least PR to confluence repo, even I dont know if there is a chance to merge something “only AML” specific…

It’s more then just AML Specific, it’s CoreELEC specific because it relies on improvements I made to the kernel that the other OS on amlogic hardware do not have.

Hi,
This tool interests me a lot. But, I’m not sure I understand the installation procedure?

1. I install this: script.amlogic.colorformat.zip
  2. I’m installing that: skin.estuary.amlogic.zip
    And it’s good ?

I am on this version: https://test.coreelec.org/ray/CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-9.0-devel-1555651433.tar

I’m not sure weather or not this is now included as default in CoreELEC, the script and skin changes where added a few days ago but may not have made it into this build yet.

You can easily check by just bringing up the PlayerProcess window during playback and see if the information is displayed.

If not then just install the script and skin and don’t forget to change to the new skin.

Thanks Roidie,
And you have to run the script after installing it, and then install the skin and apply it? Then, you just have to throw a movie and press the logo “i” (information)?

Because that’s what I did, but it does not work. Only the movie summary is displayed.

It’s included now

1 Like

No, just install the script, and the skin, no need to run the script the skin does that automatically.

No… You need to bring up the PlayerProcess window NOT the info window. If you have a keyboard connected then it’s the O key otherwise you’ll probably need to remap a button on your remote to the correct function which if you use Keymap Editor is:-

“Fullscreen Video” > “Other” > “Show codec info”

1 Like

@Ray thanks Ray, is that in devel-1555651433 or just versions after?

1 Like

Just perfect ! Thanks. It works nickel.

Ha damn, I did not know! thanks !
It should display an information page with the corrections, additions, and bugs remaining. (I hope I explain myself well, it’s not a request …)

In the Nightly’s, just press “o” and it shows all informations in the Estuary skin.

FYI: roidy wrote this addon :smiley:

@Blakey Really, didn’t know that, thanks :crazy_face:

1 Like

FYI, I made the Display Info icon for him. :smiley:

1 Like

Good Idea !

The last night build with esturay mod v2 skin, the DialogPlayerProcessInfo.xml not working anymore ,Could you write a new xml file for mod v2 skin? thanks

Already done it :smiley: The file at the top of the post has been replaced and should work ,give it a try and let me know.

Thank you, it works.

Can you explain the current procedure for installing this. I have a fresh install with stock estuary skin.

Mediainfo 19.04 has just been released, it can detect HDR10+ now, here is what it shows on my HDR10+ video:

Video

ID : 1
Format : HEVC
Format/Info : High Efficiency Video Coding
Format profile : Main 10@L5.1@High
HDR format : SMPTE ST 2094 App 4, Version 1, HDR10+ Profile A compatible
Codec ID : V_MPEGH/ISO/HEVC
Duration : 19 s 979 ms
Bit rate : 36.4 Mb/s
Width : 3 840 pixels
Height : 2 160 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9
Frame rate mode : Constant
Frame rate : 23.976 (23976/1000) FPS
Original frame rate : 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0 (Type 2)
Bit depth : 10 bits
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.183
Stream size : 86.6 MiB (83%)
Writing library : ATEME Titan File 3.9.0 (4.9.0.0)
Language : English
Default : Yes
Forced : No
Color range : Limited
Color primaries : BT.2020
Transfer characteristics : PQ
Matrix coefficients : BT.2020 non-constant
Mastering display color primaries : Display P3
Mastering display luminance : min: 0.0050 cd/m2, max: 1000 cd/m2

2 Likes