Amlogic-ne, New Era

I don’t understand? There is a CE-21 alpha1 N2 image there for download?

??? What are you talking about? I run “CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-21.0-Omega_nightly_20230428-Odroid_N2” on my N2, so I don’t believe that it does not work on N2+…

The confusion comes from Amlogic-ng being noted as EOSD and the wiki hasn’t been updated so it does appear that it will end with the v20 release.

Yes, No issues with Kodi 21 nightlies. The problem is specific to LE/CE

Hi everyone.

I have a few questions:

Is it possible (in the near future) to have Dolby Vision compatible CoreELEC with my UGOOS AM6 Pro?

If not, would a Nokia 8010 do the trick?

Does CoreELEC support Dolby Vision FEL? If so it’s crazy!

Hi,
someone having problem with IO throughput?

I use emby addon for kodi on database sync when database save information system hangs.

2023-05-02 19:41:25.162 T:3268     info <general>: EMBY.database.dbio: ---< DBCloseRW: video / 12735 / worker_library rows updated on db close
2023-05-02 19:41:25.221 T:3268     info <general>: EMBY.database.dbio: ---> DBOpenRW: video/worker_library

In system

%Cpu(s):  0.2 us, 42.1 sy,  0.2 ni,  4.2 id, 46.6 wa,  1.8 hi,  4.8 si,  0.0 st
MiB Mem :   1979.5 total,    946.3 free,    975.3 used,     57.9 buff/cache

I don’t have this kind of situation on earlier boxes with S905x1, x2, x3 only with X4.

Is there a way to check emmc IO?

I also booted system from USB that work in antoher box, still hangs.

As @emveepee said, the wiki says ODroid-N2(+) is not supported. If that’s wrong, great, but of course it should be updated.

What’s the difference between the Odroid_N2 and Odroid_N2L images?

Where exactly so it can be corrected?

Images for different devices.

HI
Where I can find information about the best Amlogic-ne box?
Many thanks,
BaGRoS

Do a search for Dolby Vision. It’s in there.

1 Like

I have a Beelink GT King S922X. I’m a bit confused I thought the S922X was a better processor than the S905X4? Seems strange that ne isn’t planned for it. Am I stuck with ng & no Dolby Vision?

It is but it’s “old” design. Since S905X4 a new processor structure is used and this cause a lot of changes about hardware registers and handling.

About DV: your device will never support it as it doesn’t include the licensened SoC for it.

One question about that: If we purchase a licensed device with DV support in it’s pre-installed Android, can we just copy this libdovi library to the other our device (with the same SoC & CoreELEC installation) and just point to it like what InputStream Helper addon does?

With non-licensed SoC of course no.

Hi! Any luck with your HK1 Box?

Welcome to CoreELEC

Any luck?

Yes
Testing on Hk1x4 S905X4
With success!!

Latest nightly 5.4.125
On internal.

Soon will remove
And test Omega 21

Happy Testing

I am sorry.Problem solved.

1 Like

Hello , firstly i want say a biiiiiiig thanks to all Coreelec devloppers ,i have build a audio video Juke-box with touchscreen, Beelink GT king 2, coreelec 20.1…use a car amp in this Juke-box… i have a problem : to much bass , searching in coreelec to ajust high/middel/bass but not found how to do :thinking:, After searching in Google i found equalizer Addon …does this work with Coreelec ? Or Can anybody say me how to ajust high,middel, bass in coreelec ?

Thanks for your help and thanks to make it possible for me to create this Juke-box with thé perfect software : Coreelec, touchscreen work perfect,:slightly_smiling_face: ,sorry for my bad english
Link from the Addon :

Picture from the audio video Juke-box :

2 Likes

with the 20230716 update, the mx3 air mouse does not recognize the ok and exit keys of my controller
also the keymap editor is ok and does not recognize exit keys