Amlogic S905 android BOX DVB not found

There is a issue with tuner. Most likely there isn’t Airoha AV210x tuner. I can’t support dvb tuner without knowing chipset used for it.

1 Like

did u mean this

The DVB board looks very similar to Wetek Play 2xDVB-S2 tuner board with Eardatek tuners.

But WP uses Eardatek EDS-11030FNPVA EDS-11030FNPA.pdf.
In your box is EDS-11270NPVA currently End-Of-Sale, as Eardatek offers following tuners:
http://ww.eardatek.com/HalfNIMTuner1.shtml.
You can only open tuner box to see chip used for tuner.
DVB-S2_AV2012_Tuner

It is the EDS-11270FNPVA tuner with airoha av2026

Airoha AV2026

Airoha AV2012

There is minor difference in pin4 (RFN-) and the name of pin 13 (TEST=>PD).

Here Airoha AV2026 document.

hi, i have an amiko a4k v5.1.1 and i have tried all the dtb. img and there are no dvd adaptrs, and i really want to use coreelec. thanks for all team coreelec.
greeting

With dvd you mean dvb? Did you try the various DVB drivers under Add-ons -> CoreELEC Module Drivers?

yes sir, I tried all three

As I’m not a dev and I can’t really help you but in general it would be good to post some logs. Just a guess but dmesg and lsusb logs might be useful with the dtb you think is the most correct one.

As you’ve already posted this same question 11d ago in the Amiko A4 thread I would recommend continuing over there instead of taking over this thread as well.

What backend are you using?

Do the dvb adapters show up in that?

Is it a combo box (DVB-T & DVB-S) you have?

no sir, dvb adapters is empty.
not combo, just DVB-S

Do you know which tuner is inside?

No, no idea.
how to find it ?

You can Google it or open the box and try to find out.

I opened it and I found
m88dm6000
tuner s2/tss2022dh

Last news I read, it wasn’t supported. And if no tuner is detected with any of the modules than it probably remains so. If you really want CoreELEC running you’ll have to get a confirmed support box or buy external tuners.

no luck for me, thank you sir for your time, but if you have any other news please contact me. good luck for all the coreelec team for your work and creation.
greetings.

Ahoj, mám teď u sebe TV BOX Tesla TEH 500 zde je obrázek a vlastně je to Mecool M8S PLUS DVB na který si dělal dtb.img. Tento TV BOX má ale 2GB paměti, nemohl bys prosím na to zkusit vytvořit DTB.IMG ? Moc děkuji za odpověď.

Hi, now I have a Tesla TEH 500 TV BOX and in fact you are DVB Mecool M8S PLUS on which you are dtb.img. But this TV BOX has 2 GB of memory, can you try to create DTB.IMG? Thank you very much for your answer.