Amlogic S905X2

CoreELEC 9.2.1 still doesn’t have the USB-OTG (USBv2) port function with Beelink GT1 Mini units. I know why, and It’s an issue that’s easily correctible by CoreELEC team by updating the dtb image. Beelink GT1 Mini & CoreELEC, No USBv2 Port

Are you asking Team CoreELEC to replace the Vendors Bootloader ?
That’s not going to happen.
Ask the vendor.
Or are you asking for a new dtb.img for this hardware ??

Yes. I meant dtb.img for this hardware. Needs to remove OTG mode for that USB-OTG (USBv2) port in order to allow that port to be used more than just a gadget.

Beelink GT1 Mini USB-OTG port which is USBv2 also dual-role device besides, to flash it via PC or hook up USB devices like mouse, keyboard, drives… The dtg is only seeing it as a single-role OTG device with the dr_mode set the way it is currently.

I have just seen this is an issue with some devices like the X2 Cube Thread

Scattered USB issue also HERE

So not so easy fix so far.

You are probably correct, @prynn. But I want to act support as little as possible here. I just want to deliver a suggestion on a box, and deliver a sd-card.
Also, there is a huge amount of delivery costs and import fees connected to the N2 where we live. That can be avoided with other boxes.

Alright, fair enough. If that’s the case I would’ve go with the Shield, if you wanna do as less support as possible.

That is a nice box, in deed. But this kid was all in to Vero 4k+, and I told him not to bother. I have been selling CE on him know and would like to deliver that.

You’ll always get what you pay for. You have the VIM3L with CoreELEC that has a nice price tag and is a wonderful device. Here we tend to prefer SBC’s. In the other devices you have the GT king that is fully supported by CoreELEC. On the cheap end of things people seem to be appreciating the X96 air but like the other devices in that family you can run into a box with a different WiFi/BT chip.
So, you can run CoreELEC perfectly well in a huge variety of devices.

Is 9.2.1 working properly on Mecool KM9 905X2 Box?
Because on Kodi i have small microstuttering on fast moving scenes and want try this if can fix that.

Anyone that works with the dtb images, it should be.

I have giving dmesg logs of USB activity under both Android 9 that has the two functional USB ports, and CoreELEC that only one functional USB port, the USBv3 that’s a host. Available at Beelink GT1 Mini & CoreELEC, No USBv2 Port

USB-OTA (USBv2) port on this GT1 Mini needs to also act as a host too, or do dual-roles and It’s not. From my research, It’s all controlled via dtb image file.

So GT1 Mini users and alike shares such a problem, you can’t use USB-OTG port to install CoreELEC. You have to use another port, and in my case GT1 Mini only has one other USB port and we need to be able to use Keyboard to configure CoreELEC and also operate Kodi. Need to use an USB Hub, also once CoreELEC is installed via USB, the USB-OTG port still remains unusable… Using USB over SD Card does nothing to address the non-functional USB-OTG port under CoreELEC. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Phant0m
Is this the box you have from G-Worst ?
Picture shows 2 USB Ports in picture but no mention in specs for the second one.

That is the box I own, but not the box we discussing. It’s GT1 Mini, the original one.

The one I have has 4GB of RAM, 64GB Storage… https://www.awaqa.com/beelink-gt1-mini-review-tv-box-price-buy/

Figured it out yesterday… thanks @TheCoolest - Beelink GT1 Mini & CoreELEC, No USBv2 Port

The issue with GT1 Mini is the USBv3 port isn’t the blue colour-coded port for quick identification, that’s next to the Micro-SD / TF reader. It’s actually the black colour-coded port that’s actually the USB-v3 port.

There need to be a specific DTB for GT1 Mini, because the parameters used for calling needs to be reversed.

What remote config use for Mecool KM9 Remote with control, after enter ssh command my remote have delay and alos cant power on device with him.

Hi!

I’ve got VONTAR KIII Android 5.1.1 TV Box 2GB/16GB K3 Amlogic S905 2.4/5G Dual Wifi 1000M Gigabit LAN BT4.0 UHD 4K 3D KODI with CoreELEC 9.2.1 there.

WiFi soft AP is not working.

$ iw dev
phy#0
	Interface wlan0
		ifindex 3
		wdev 0x1
		addr ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
		type managed

Could you please provide any pointer to why wlan0 is assigned an invalid MAC (ff:*) – my boot log’s here http://ix.io/27Pk

TIA

I have the same issue, but I don’t know what to operate. from SSH enter or just operate it on KODI?

from a windows pc, use putty, login root password coreelec (these are default values)

Olá Pessoal,estou com uma Gamebox G11 PRO,S905x2 e 2gb de ram,porem a rom está corrompida,na placa o nome está como GAMEBOX_eMCP V1.2,nem o reset de fabrica faz abrir o android,alguem sabe qual a firmware desta game box?

This an English forum only, is it too much to ask you to use google translate

Olá, este forum é em inglês apenas, será pedir muito que use o tradutor do Google? Muito obrigado.