Amlogic S905X2

This question has been answered more than ebough times here now. I’m sure that any change will be announced, if / when it happens.

So X96 Max Vontare 4/32
ETH 1Gb - OK
WIFI 2.4/5GHz - OK
BLUETOOTH - OK
HEVC/H265 - OK
GUI 2160 60p - OK
IR REMOTE - MANUAL OK
VFD - MANUAL OK

and what about CEC setting?

What about CEC settings? You tell us.

My TV isn’t turning on/off into CE but into android yes

Have you configured it in Settings/System/Input peripherals/CEC?

No, but I don’t know how to because before (on my ki pro and kiii pro) it working by default…

So you assume that it will work on every SoC/box? I wonder why is then a separate Kodi setting for CEC…

OK HDMI CEC is working to

It’s a fantastic, great work guys :+1::muscle:

1. X96 max led display is not active yet
  2. update on Jul 30th I see a change:
    Changelog (20190730)
    e5aba088a8: Tue Jul 30 16:09:06 2019 +0200 - Amlogic-ng: add package ‘inject_bl301’ (Portisch)
    ca2bb0b22d: Tue Jul 30 14:24:04 2019 +0200 - Amlogic-ng / Kodi: port “Reboot from eMMC / NAND” option (Portisch)
    28d57400fc: Tue Jul 30 14:21:57 2019 +0200 - u-boot-tools-aml: add address for mmcblk0 NAND is unused a long time ago so use entry this for more devices.
    but there is no download link for the “ng” version.
    Thank you

led display turn on via manual adding file vfd.conf into storage/.config/

tks you very much

@Pelican There was an update on July 30 for the devices, but I don’t seem to see any files for Amlogic-NG, although in Changelog I see an update for Amlogic-NG, isn’t it completed, sir?

There is an issue with the automatic building system.

@Pelican
Thank you very much
X96 Max 4G/32 led display has worked but on 2g / 16 devices it doesn’t work with the same vfd.conf file, it’s sad because I have no way to solve it. Can you help me ?

The 2GB version of the box is different. I need a dmesg log from Android, maybe that will help figure out what the issue and correct configuration is.

@TheCoolest I want to ask you add fvd.conf, for unit that haz led display, into first post of your thread with writings functional, because all files shared on all forum, and don’t understand what is correct…

I will push the vfd.conf files for S905X2 boxes to the vfd repository later today.
The 2GB (or non-1Gbit) version of the X96 Max is still a mystery to me, so I couldn’t get the display working on it. Maybe if I had one I could.

yes, 2 and 4 GB version haz very different, wifi module without Bluetooth, eth module 100/1000Mb, and motherboard version 2GB U211 and 4GB V311