An update is available, would you like to update now?

Sorry but I really can’t understand what’s the problem with updating to latest nightly. I know you know how important it is for the Team to have some grip in the development stages. We can’t have people in 60 different nightlies between stable releases.

The system supposed to be used by my family, without my attention.
Current stable doesn’t suit for my case.
Nightlies are unusable with popups.
And I can’t force them update every day, with unpredictable behavior.

We know that there are some cases in which stable isn’t suitable. But we just want everyone to be patient.

Sorry I need to setup my system now. Now it’s the time I can spend for it. I can’t wait next stable.

Update settings are ignored in nightly builds, if your not happy with this then move to a stable build, this has been covered many times before and as @relkai has pointed out, there is a warning placed on our website about this and by continuing to download the nightly releases then you accept these conditions.

Nightlies exist for users to help developers find issues before a stable release is made, they was not created for users to find a version they are happy with and then to stick with it.

If current stable doesn’t suit your needs then use one that does, that is why we keep our old releases available.

1 Like