BeeLink GT King - CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-9.1-nightly - Generic

Oh, well… I believe I have read somewhere that passthrough don’t work, so I have started with disabling it. Yes it works fine. :wink: Even with a channel set to 5.1
Thanks a lot.

Thanks a lot Pelican, today I restart CoreElec (with nighly) and I can see messsage for updating.
FIne !!!

11 posts were split to a new topic: GT-King and Samsung TV 4K/HDR no signal

Hi,I have installed CoreELEC(v20190902) in my SN:B922 revA box, both WI-FI and GB Ethernet are active at the same time, the Ethernet port is linked to my NAS, most of the time it can play 4k HDR smoothly and HD audio passthrough goes well.

But sometimes when the box recovers from sleep,the status of the Ethernet will change from ‘online’ to ‘ready’, this causes the network connect time out with the NAS, the network cannot be restored. I must restart the box…

1 Like

As I can see on specs this box work very well with KODI Leia standard… why using CE ?

That’s a decision you have to make yourself. Test both options if you want and then you can see for yourself.

I use CE with my S912 device and frankly its the best ever I recommend to use it

On the S922X SoC it’s much better.

its brand new and too expensive…

I agree with both of those statements.

Kodi 18.4 on gt-King doesn’t recognize 4k and core elec does recognize 4k

It does, 4K works with Android Kodi 18.4 on GT-King.

Last two days can’t update the nightly build - after reboot it’s stuck on Coreelec splash screen without any message. After cycling the power twice the system boots to previous version.

Also I noticed some strange message - not sure if it has any relation to the problem - something like “/Init Line 986: test not found”. it appears very briefly after the Beelink logo and before the Coreelec splash screen.

Read this post: Nightly builds

Thanks. It helped. :slight_smile:
However, the .tar of 09/12 has been moved to the archive section, so I have changed it a bit.

But the resolution on mine at least only says 1080 and not 2160 in system and can’t change from 1080to 2160 no option for it says whitelist and only option in whitelist is 1080 this is on18. 4 Kodi android gt-king

That resolution is only for Kodi GUI, if the file is 2160p you will see on that resolution, depends on the Android display settings.

so the coreelec gui is 2160 cause when using ce on gt-king res says 2160

Thanks for this,
works like a charm

Thanks a lot Glat, your remote.conf works fine