Bluetooth problem and update channel in coreelec 9.2.2

Hello, I would like to thank first of all, the great work of all the choreelec team in this great project. I have an amlogic tvbox s905x and I think I remember that until the versions of coreelec 9.1 the bluetooth was working correctly, but from version 9.2.1 to 9.2.2, the bluetooth is not working and the same happens with the channel of coreelec update, although if you update the versions, I do not have the option to choose the channel and the version, does not appear. I tried to install coreelec from a new installation, but the problem is still the same. Thank you for your work and best regards.

You will need to provide a little more information about the specific box you have as there are many S905X boxes with differing specifications.

Welcome to the community too.

Thanks for answering my question, the tvbox is generic and as I said before, the bluetooth and the update channel used to work correctly, it was from version 9.1 or 9.2.1 when I noticed that the bluetooth didn’t work, my tvbox has:
CHOREELEC 9.2.2.
CPU; Amlogic S905X rev. a
GPU; Mali 450 MP

For bluetooth route:
System/Coreelec/Services/bluetooth/enable bluetooth from there the active and in bluetooth it doesn’t find devices (No bluetooth adapter found) it doesn’t recognize bluetooth, when previously in other versions of coreelec it did.

For update path :
System/Coreelec/updates/update channel /
there appears none, when before Coreelec 9.0 appeared and in available versions ; I chose the version to install.

I hope these details will help to solve the problem. Thank you and best regards

I have fixed your second issue, as for your first issue then please refer to the following post and thread here.