BT earbud connection issue

Thanks I will give it to them
Thank you for this and Thank you for your time

For information - I just realized that the connection to this BT device is automatic with my Android HDTV after pairing so it really connects everywhere automatically except with CE !!"#$%?&*

Maybe it’s your “noname” S905X3 device? It’s possible a different WiFi/BT SoC chip is assembled what can be the reason.

Noname S905X3 device & cheap BT earbuds(fake apple airpods)

I made my test with N2 and Sony WH-1000XM4 - OK

Did you saw this in log ? (my T95Max Plus device is a no name BT/WF SoC ?)

Yes, it is typical chinese crap, but it is cheap
T95Max isn´t a brand

I do not agree with you for 3 reasons :
Because this box connect very well all other BT device I have … (including few Plantronics BT device)
Because this problematic BT device connect to all other device excepted T95Max+…
Because when you say “chinese crap” you spit on AmLogic which is founded in Santa Clara too… (It would be more appropriate to say american shit made in China )

I will take a picture of the chip inside the box later

In other hand I’m pretty sure that my Sony HDTV and your N2 and Sony WH-1000XM4 are chineses crap too… lol

The WF/BT chip is like all same box x96 t95 etc. and something like SP6330 which is very good one (connection are solid strong and range very good).
I will try to boot to the android box instead of CE (microSD) I’m pretty sure that it will connect this BT device auto magically…
Wait and see

• My log show some 6330 rev 4 BT/WF chip
  • Turewell put an update firmware for this box (Android) and I confirm this is 6330 BT/WF chip T95Max+

Any chance the new RC3 fix my BT device issue ? Or never ever ?

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.