CoreELEC 19.1-Matrix Discussion

Thank you Portisch!
I installed the latest Pie image.
I can’t get it to boot from sd card…
No matter what I do the android starts up

You powering the VIM from a PC USB port? If yes, then use a “normal” power supply. Otherwise the upgrade mode is starting and it’s not trying to load from uSD/USB. Just tested and with power supply it
's just working fine.

No. I start from a normal power supply. Is the upgrade mode restored after power off? Or do I have to exit it somehow?
I’ll describe what I’ve done so far:

• installed krescue online, then installed an android version from there
  • booted from card to coreelec, but ceemmc did not work
  • upgraded to a different version with usb burning tool at your request
  • android boots but I can’t boot from sd card.

You need to push and hold the power button when power on.

In my notes I have

Long press the Power key without releasing it.
Short press the ‘Reset’ key and release it.
Count to 10 seconds and release the ‘Power’ key to enter into upgrade mode.

Or maybe 2-3 seconds is enough.

Ok. Thanks for your help and patience. I did it! I was the amateur :smiley:
It starts from sd card and the ceemmc command worked. I converted the system to emmc.
There are a few things that are strange:

• Very slow to shutdown/reboot the system (more than 5 minutes per reboot. It’s like it freezes)
  • blue led lights up after power off (only the white one used to light up but after power off it doesn’t light up anymore)
    Am I getting the right feeling that something is wrong with this?

Using Hanewin with Win 10 here (to Odroid N2s) - zero issues with NFS…is your Hanewin up to date?

haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.25, so definitely not the latest version. That could have been the issue.
But samba for now seems sufficient.

Hi, i found new bug after upgrade from before realises. On 19.1 on device x88king is not going the wakeup over lan. I had never trouble before with wol on this device. http://ix.io/3nPR

Why not Ace 2 skin?
Is it depleted?

When I understand that correctly this version 19.1 is not yet working for S905 in my case a Minix Neo U1, is that in the making or is 9.2.x the last supported version for this Hardware?

Release CoreELEC 9.2.7 · CoreELEC/CoreELEC · GitHub last working version for your box, dunno if generic or ng version works.

Ok so i seem to have gotten 9.2.7 working on my C2 as of now but my N2 9.1 still does not work so i am not sure if there is an issue or does this only work on an N2+ ?

Yeah, that’s the trouble with digital products; stocks are often limited. ::

Hello developers, is the 9.2 branch closed?

Latest 19.2 Nightly 20210530 hangs on boot on Odroid N2. I do however have ssh access.

Sorry if this in the wrong place.

There are more than 20 devices on this nightly.
Possible something wrong with your configuration. May be some addon.

Thanks for replying. I have no proof but I think it may have been plexkodiconnect. I thought I could be smart and so I reinstalled the previous nightly using terminal commands. That wouldn’t boot too.

Thankfully, I had a backup from 9.2.7, so I’ve restored to that. I think I’ll stay on that for a while - it’s rock solid and Plex via Docker runs superbly on it. The official Plex for Kodi add-on also plays my music as well (music won’t play in 19 with it yet).

Please continue here: