CoreELEC 19 Matrix Discussion (Kodi RC)

Thanks for answering. Here I show how a terrestrial television channel does not show signal quality level. Satellite only works with this new CoreELEC version.

Friendforum, which tuner are you using? And which driver you have selected?

And both signals workimng on CE 9.2?

if you use, skin.nox.glass replace the font I have broken the view for pvr signal info and weather widget ā€¦

I was looking for information on your problem and I donā€™t see any other options for satellite and terrestrial TV

PVR.ActStreamProgrSNR
PVR.ActStreamProgrSignal

You will find it in DialogPlayerProcessInfo.xml

Line: 582 and 612

you can experiment.

I have nothing that shows the signal in pvr, I use online tv from the m3u list and I am not able to check it.

Thanks, Aeon Nox Glass works great on the new CoreELEC version. Some small details are missing but everything is fine.

** Happy new years**

Hi, installed on SD card on Tanix T3 mini.

One issueā€¦cannot connect to SSH, get connection refused error.

So far everything else working.

Spinecho, can you copy here text from your ssh client when you are trying to connect?

@kshi Have you tried to suspend and resume?

Not explicitly. Hiwever, when Iā€™m done watching whatever Iā€™ve intended to watch, I turn off the TV and CEC shuts the receiver down and presumably puts the box to sleep. The next time I turn the TV on the reverse happens and the box springs back to life and ready to rock. What I have noticed with CE 19, just from being too lazy to reboot the box, is that the Netflix add-on seems to work without a reboot, which wasnā€™t always the case with 9.x.x. NFS and SMB shares are certainly functional after waking, at least in the time it takes for me to wade through the UI to get to them. I honestly wish my use case was a little more exotic so I could more meaningfully test stuff.

1 Like

By default the SSH connection is disabled. It must be activated in the CoreELEC menu.

Yes sadly, and I never found a good reason why itā€™s not enabled by defaultā€¦

Because users exposes devices to Internet with default password. Enabling ssh on first boot is good enough I think.

1 Like

Yes, perfectly sane default I think

1 Like

@kshi Thanks, your feedback was helpful. It tells me CEC and Suspend/Resume are both working on your devices.

1 Like

After the installation finishes, what is the difference from user enabled or default to ON ?

Difference is that user has a choice. If itā€™s on with default password ā€œcoreelecā€ and someone access it without users permit itā€™s our fault. Other way around it is on the user enabling a dangerous admin shell without changing the password. BTW the first time in the wizard you enable it gives you a chance to change the password.

OK, that I understand, and finally makes sense to meā€¦, Iā€™m a bit slow as time goes by :blush:

The new year splash screen message on latest nightly was awesome. Thanks

4 Likes

Here you goā€¦and yes, I have enabled SSH in CoreELEC config and changed password :wink:

Spinecho, try again with next nightly with this commit: https://github.com/CoreELEC/CoreELEC/commit/d5888e9767ad3ecb6ebc6718c45774dbf3fb18d8
I think it should be made tomorrow.

I see them on Kodi 19 only. I also found a public stream triggering it: https://popcorntimes.tv/de/m/klfFG5A/der-gestiefelte-kater