CoreELEC 20.2-Nexus Amlogic-ng Discussion

I had some similar issues with play on my H96x2. I did a clean install of 21 ng nighty 20231706. Can’t fault it :slight_smile:

Hello, I encountered some issues while compiling firmware. Can I ask for your help

How can I enable ssh server at first boot? Remote does not work and wireless keyboard neither so I am stuck if I do not make the proper remote config

@Heisenberg5201314
You need to provide more information.

Open file config.ini on SD/USB and at the end add coreelec='quiet ssh'. And SSH will be always active and can’t be changed from CE settings. If not needed anymore file must be edited again.

1 Like

Thanks. Worth to mention it in the ssh server tips on the home page?

Another thing: keyboard cannot work in kodi, but the USB device is detected. Peraphs changes in kodi 20?

1 Like

Hi, how can i disable CEC in config.ini?

You can’t. It must be disabled in Kodi: https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/System/Input#Peripherals_2

Everything is off in settings. But after updating to CoreElelc 20.2, I lost sound through ARC, Playstation 5 does not turn on the TV from the controller. The box is defined as Unknown in the Bravia Sync menu. After I pulled the HDMI cable out of the box, everything worked as before. There were no such problems on firmware 19.5.

No log, no problems
https://wiki.coreelec.org/coreelec:ce_support

Hi everyone,
Is it possible to use the animated boot splash from CoreELEC 20.2 on CoreELEC 9.2.8
This boot splash

Everything is possible. But someone need to do it :slight_smile:

So the answer is actually: no, not possible with official images. And there will be no new CE9

Others have commented the same in other posts. For 905X and 905W devices WiFi has stopped working for anything beyond 19.5 with my Beelink devices. This manifests with WiFi attempting to obtain an IP address and then entering a ‘loop of death’. Wired connections work. Tried the nightly today. The issue still exists.

Cool! Maybe you don’t think a log will help?
Our magic glass bowl is currently on vacation…
https://wiki.coreelec.org/coreelec:ce_support

09_Journal-cur[1].log (136.2 KB)

Sorry, here is the log showing network activity (and me cycling Samba on and off thereafter to gain access to the log files).

I see no issues in the log, WiFi driver is loaded and working.

Please make same log again with 19.5 when it works.

Sorry for the delay. Here is a log on the same box after the downgrade to 19.5
09_Journal-cur[1].log (159.0 KB)

And here the log after moving from 19.5 up to the latest nightly. After the WLAN failures I had to switch to cable ethernet in order to get access to the log files.
09_Journal-cur.log (147.5 KB)

Xiaomi Bluetooth Gamepad Controller
Now working…!!!

Have had issues with Xiaomi controller since Matrix

For some reasons decided to test Bluetooth devices with latest nightly ng 4.9.269

There it is working all buttins mapped now

Most Excellent

Maybe has been fixed fir a while…

Happy Testing