CoreELEC 8.95.4.3

problem with HDMI-CEC resolved, did a factory reset on tv and reconnected

I’ve been running the nightlies recently and up to 20181031, all was OK but when I uopdated to 20181101, although it booted, as soon as it loaded the GUI then my 4K TV went straight to no signal and I was unable to find a solution, so went back to 20181031 for the time being.

Well activating the whitelist messes with overscan for me, deactivating it casues frame rate issues. Tried again on latest stable build from github, still the same issue (not sure if the update was changing anything in that regard)

1 Like

It’s supposed to be fixed in the next version:

Not to sure about that. 8.95.4.3 seems to be build with the commits up to https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commits/5b29afbf1aab164ebce6a600a88c4215e90ef92d and the whitelist fixes kodi applied are already in there if I’m not wrong.

I had 8.95.4.2 installed to internal in my Mecool KI Pro, working fine.

Following the instructions to upgrade, I copied the new CoreELEC-S905.arm-8.95.4.3.tar to /storage/.update and made a reboot.
The process was flowed, reporting everything OK/100%, but now the remote doesn’t work.

cat /proc/device-tree/le-dt-id gives me gxl_p230_k1_pro, which seems to be the correct one.
What can I do, please?

it will be for version 8.95.4.4 :frowning:

1 Like

After my Greenscreen terror, fixed only by the great help of Master CDU13A <3 ,
i better wait for the 8.95.5.0 or so. THX for your support and work here L+R!

Gr33tz

I restarted Kodi, but it remains in 8.95.4.2. Do you know why ?

Because 8.95.4.3 didn’t get set for auto updating. It’s manual update only, since it helps some people but has issues for others.

2 Likes

Hi
The 8.95.4.2 for s912 works perfect on my g1 ultimate.
After the manual update to 8.95.4.3 i have again the blackscreen :thinking:.

Please someone can give me the link for arm s912 8.95.4.2.tar download?

Thanks
Rad

2040:0265 Hauppauge (WinTV DualHD) stopped working (disappeared from TVHeadEnd).

Can anyone point me to the link for the earlier version 8.95.4.2

thanks

Other question please is the 8.95.4.3 the Kodi BETA4 or the new BETA5?

It’s the beta 4. If you want to try beta 5, it is included in the latest nightlies.

1 Like

Will CE 8.95.5 coming soon then?

1 Like

If you are having display problems with the 8.95.4.x releases. There is an updated release that needs testing before we can move on to a 8.95.5 release.

Note: To make sure we get accurate results when testing you should remove any custom disp_cap file and make sure that you have not added anything like echo 422,10bit > /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/attr to your autoatart.sh file. Writes to /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/attr can break stuff now (If you don’t know what that is you’re probably ok. :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Do you believe that issues with the remote control are solved, I mean, I don’t see it in the fixes list.
Thanks

I’m not sure why the remote issue popped up in the previous release. Can you try a nightly build to see if the remote issues is solved there. The 8.95.4.42 release is just focused on solving the display issues, and outside of that is actually well behind the current nightly release.

1 Like