CoreELEC 8.95.6 is now available and can be downloaded from our GitHub page here.
- Kodi v18 Leia (Release Candidate 2)
- based on LibreELEC/master (30/11/18)
- enable PVR archive features only on supported channels
- re-enabled slide animations by default on Estuary theme
- unified update images *
- updated default IR keymaps **
- updated mecool/wetek dvb driver
- added option to disable auto bit depth and colourspace switching
- re-added support for auto bit depth and colourspace switching
* We have made significant changes to the CoreELEC buildroot with this release and as such if you are
using CoreELEC on Odroid C2, LePotato or Khadas VIM1 you should update your installation with the
S905 tar or if you are using the Khadas VIM2 you should use the S912 tar.
** Following these changes we have had to remove out of the box support for the following IR remotes,
A95X, MeCool, MINIX.
If you are using a device with one of the above IR remotes you can re-enable support by executing
the corresponding command below via SSH and rebooting.
echo "meson-ir * a95x" > /storage/.config/rc_maps.cfg echo "meson-ir * mecool" > /storage/.config/rc_maps.cfg echo "meson-ir * minix_neo" > /storage/.config/rc_maps.cfg