CoreELEC 9.2.1 is now available, bringing with it Kodi v18.5, along with some new additions and a number of small bug fixes that we identified thanks to feedback received from users in our forums.
Changes since 9.2.0:
- added 4K GUI scaling toggle for G12 devices
- added internal dual boot support for G12 devices *
- added SoC model name to system information
- added support for custom video modes for G12 devices
- added support for multi channel pcm for G12 devices
- added WiFi and Bluetooth support for GX devices containing RTL8822B
- added Xbox One controller support for G12 devices
- fixed 4K OSD corruption for G12 devices (GUI scaling must be enabled)
- fixed Bluetooth for GX devices containing BCM4335A0
- fixed force 8bit display output Kodi setting
- fixed green screen issue on G12 devices
- fixed LePotato internal install script
- fixed HDR10+ playback on G12 devices
- fixed no Ethernet after rebooting from Android issue on GT-King
- updated Kodi to v18.5
- updated OpenVFD driver
* Refer to the following thread for more information on the
ceemmc tool and how to use it.
NOTICE: Khadas VIM3L Users
If you have a Khadas VIM3L then please do not update your device with this update, a separate update will be made available as S905D3 is not supported in this update.
- Click here
- Click here