CoreELEC 9.2.6 (February 21st, 2021)
CoreELEC 9.2.6 is now available. It’s been a slow few months for the 9.2 branch, since our last stable release, but there has been some small changes and fixes that may be important to some users.
As we enter into 2021 and get nearer a new major version of CoreELEC, the now ~17 month old 9.2 branch will be getting retired from active development in favor of focusing the developers attention on new features in the next major version of CoreELEC. However this doesn’t mean an immediate end to the 9.2 branch. There will still be maintenance made to the 9.2 branch, and new stable releases from the 9.2 branch when and if needed, just don’t expect anything more exciting then bug fixes and minor updates from the CoreELEC 9.2 branch.
Changes Since 9.2.5:
- Fixed booting ODROID-HC4 from an ATA drive
- Added Device Tree for Beelink GT mini A and GT1 mini
- Added support for STK1160 analog TV tuner
- Added ZRAM support (Amlogic)
- Added Bluetooth auto connect after boot and automatic switch to Bluetooth audio device
- Improved media handling and playback
- Fixed CEC driver (Amlogic-NG)
- Several small bug fixes
- Fixed 8K HEVC playback
- Added possibility to use BBR TCP congestion control algorithm
- Click here
- Click here