Coreelec on Tanix TX3 S905X3

I use this:vfd.conf (1.2 KB) and it works great.

You can go to this link:https://discourse.coreelec.org/t/how-to-configure-vfd/427And use my file.

Iā€™m sorry, but this doesnā€™t work for me. I donā€™t know if Iā€™m doing something wrong or not, but the boot still stands on the screen

vfd.conf (1.2 KB)
Hi, try this, it works for him.

1 Like

It doesnā€™t work for me either, but again I wonder if Iā€™m doing everything right. Please if you can explain to me step by step what and how to do it.

There is a link three posts up that tells you how to do this. If the one in the repo doesnā€™t work, try searching.

Did you install the addon?

Yes I am interested the addon bat I donā€™t share how and wher to put vfd.conf file

The location you put the conf file in, is point 3. in the link

I know Iā€™m annoying but how to get to that point Iā€™m not very skilled with the Android tv box

Look, now 7 posts up in this thread for the link, then open link

point 3

Is this ok

Finally thank you all for your help

This remote.cofig file from @Tico post 03. Feb. works for me but some keys do not work, which are power, mute and mouse

My box has only a clock and it works.

I have uploaded the conf file from crkcrk to the remote repo

there are a couple of documents that will tell you how to create/modify remote.conf files

@tico How to arrange these few keys to work to make everything work 100%

Did you read the post above?

in the repo is a document telling you how to create a remote.conf or edit the one you have.

also in the repo, are a couple of S905X3 confs you can try.

Has eneyone tryed to install to internal on this box and if so what was the outcome.

Hello again.Iā€™m going to install coreelec on a friendā€™s Tanix TX3.Which image to choose?Stable or latest nightly?

Does anyone know which file to download on Tanix TX3 S905x3?