Coreelec on Tanix TX3 S905X3

Hello.Does coreelec runs ok with Tanix TX3?(Not mini L etc)I consider buying this tv box.Another alternative is Beelink Gt1 mini 2.Thanks.

If you mean the Tanix TX3 S905X3 4\32G it works very well with the CoreELEC nightly builds
CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-9.2-nightly_20200115-Generic.img.
.Make sure that you use this device tree(sm1_s905x3_4g.dtb)and rename it dtb.img.

tkanks very much.stream is ok with 1080p?also can you please test if audio bluetooth works?i am on a hard decision to decide to buy a new tv box…

1080p streeming ok and audio Bluetooth also works very well.

very nice!So not only S922 playes 1080p without issues.Maybe is time to replace my 2 years old TANIX TX92 with this.Btw,you found any working twrp?i want to unroot and then root with magisk…

As I said earlier it is a(Tanix TX3 S905X3 4\32G ) link(https://www.banggood.com/Tanix-TX3-S905X3-4GB-RAM-32GB-ROM-2_4G-5G-WiFi-Android-9_0-8K-TV-Box-Support-Voice-Control-p-1582529.html?rmmds=search&ID=533601&cur_warehouse=CN).It is not a S922 it is a S905X3 and I do not think is made by Tanix I think it is a clone but it works very well.

Hello.

1. Do you know when will be a stable version for this box?
  2. Does anyone have a config for the driver for this box?

My version is Tx3 4 / 32gb.
thank you for your answers.

The latest nightly is very stable.As far as driver I think you mean ( dtb.img) use (sm1_s905x3_4g.dtb) and rename it dtb.img.

Hi can you provide me with files to work with the original driver for coreelec?

Nobody knows what you are refering to as the Driver
What are you trying to achieve or unable to achieve.
Is someting not working ??

I need config to control the receiver, see photoovladac

1 Like

You mean remote file.I use this file,just drop it .conf and reboot.remote.conf (3.2 KB)

Need a file rc_maps.cfg? if so can you send?

Why ?
You can use remote.conf file

You can tell me where to copy this file remote.conf

2 options

1. copy to /flash
  2. copy to /storage/.config

After copy is done You must restart the box

Thank you very much already works.[quote=“Tim_Taylor, post:16, topic:9045, full:true”]

2 options

1. copy to /flash
  2. copy to /storage/.config

After copy is done You must restart the box
[/quote]

Thank you very much already works. :muscle: :+1: :+1:

Hi
Please vfd config for TX3. Config of tx3mini doesn’t work for me.

Use this one vfd.conf (1.2 KB) .It works for me.

How to make my VFD work on CoreElec Nightly Tanis tx3 s905x3. Model 4/32