Device off - Wifi adapter led always on

Hello, when I turn off my box, A95X F2 (S905X2 - Coreelec-ng) , the external wifi adapter led remains costantly on, as you can see from this picture.

Is it normal? Any way to disable usb ports power in shutdown state?

Thank you

I know you can put usbpower=0 in the cofig.ini on the N2, but not sure if you can use config.ini on your system.

Thanks, but I found out that config.ini only works on developer boards:

https://discourse.coreelec.org/t/config-ini-help/3166/8

Try this:

Thanks, but I get this error:

CoreELEC:~ # inject_bl301
Starting bootloader blob BL301 injection tool v0.1…

This tool can be used to update the bootloader
blob BL301 of the vendor bootloader on the internal
eMMC. This bootloader blob BL301 is customized by
Team CoreELEC to support all wake-up features like
CEC, Wake-On-LAN, IR, and GPIO wake-up from
suspend or power off state!

Device serial number: 280b400001181500000130394d504b50
Using CPU type G12A (28): S905D2, S905X2
Using binary type because of CoreELEC DT-ID: Generic
Using /dev/bootloader as bootloader partition
Can’t not find TOC_HEADER!

Please dump your bootloader by the command:
dd if=/dev/bootloader of=/storage/backup/bootloader.bin bs=4M count=1
Please send me or upload the bootloader.bin somewhere. You will find the 4MB file in the Samba share folder Backup of your device.

Thanks, here’s my bootloader: https://mega.nz/#!wtgDSYBC!8uNZ961Fwa_ois0qaEWhPPxvIHqsW7ZAVq5IsHOYNS0

I noticed that now the led sometimes stays on, sometimes turns off (when the device is off), and the cec doesn’t always work, this time I had to manually turn on tv , and tv box was only shown as recorder , and selecting it it gave error.

I am sorry but your device is not using a Amlogic bootloader or it’s encrypted so the inject_bl301can not be used.

Thanks , it’s ok

I’ve the same problem with the led but with a usb hub from trust. I’ve already put usbpower=0 in config.ini after the injection(i’ve already checked that injection is ok because my remote works now) but the led still on. Have you got any others idea to switch the led off when shutting down the box ? (T95 Max +)

Thanks.