DTB Recommendation for x96 max plus 2gb/16gb (I think)

I tried with not luck I’m not sure which Dtb is the correct black screenn every time reboot

I check the owner and spec from the box ( I guess this is not what I expected)

Space said 16g

As far as I know the 2gb version of this box only has 100Mbit LAN. So you should use sm1_s905x3_2g.dtb. If that does not work try sm1_s905x3_2g_1gbit.dtb

I tried both nothing I will start from 0 and I will let you know

None works…

You’re sure that it’s a S905X3?

That’s is what the vendor said
But to make sure I’m running cpuz

I just check no Bluetooth…

Please recheck device info with AIDA64, which will give some better info about device

Franklin Dev. board platform should be CPU S905x2, please try g12a_s905x2_2g.dtb

Doesn’t work

Hmmm, weird. Another X96 pandora box…
Maybe needed to open the box, to identify what’s mounted, and/or to access UART for logging of bootloader info.

Post the output of cat /proc/cpuinfo or put the device in the round storage basket under the table to the other failed X… devices.

How can get the log?

SSH into the device and run the command.

How I know the IP to connect it?

You can connect to it by the device name, which is CoreELEC by default. Or by going to settings, and system information, you’ll see the IP there.

User: root
Password: coreelec

Unless you changed the defaults.

Edit: Sorry, I missed that you couldn’t even get CE to boot. Disregard my posts.

Will be good if I can boot see the logo or something… But I can’t . I tried many dtb checking github . Not luck the one from github make the box reboot all the times the ones from ce just black screen

Return it and get something else that’s properly supported by CE.