[Guide] S922X-J (Ugoos AM6b+) CoreELEC installation and FAQs

I just installed the CRM’s T4A CRM which looks to be older than the 21.1 offical?
If I go back to 21.1 stable i loose the HDR to DV. Will there be a newer version of CRM based on 21.1 stable?

this should be probably posted in the CPM’s thread and directed to him. T4A is a bit older than stable 21.1, but not by much (doesn’t have IR support and some smaller fixes), otherwise you shouldn’t be missing much. He’s pretty busy these days, so hard to say if there’s going to be a fresher build anytime soon.

For me (my personal preference), there is not much newer bug fixes and features on the latest official build or nightly versions compared to all of the features and the ATEME bug fix you loose if you do not use cpm’s build. Again for me specifically, until CE delivers major updates/features and major bug fixes such as the ATEME bug fix it would not matter and cpm’s build would be a better option even being an older core version.

Also, cpm is still working on the HDR10+ dynamic conversion to DV and once he completes it, he will update his version to the latest then current nightly core version. I am assuming that cpm will finish this HDR10+ dynamic conversion to DV work before CE rolls cpm’s features and bugfixes to the CE nightly or CE offical version. Hopefully shortly after that, CE nightly / CE official version will start incorporating cpm’s features and the ATEME bug fix.

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: [S922X] Ugoos AM6(+), Help & Support

34 posts were merged into an existing topic: [S922X] Ugoos AM6(+), Help & Support

This is a Guide thread!
Don’t use it for help!

Closed till a update is need.

1 Like