[HARDKERNEL] Odroid N2 Notification of shipping delay

Started this topic for members to post their status of orders for the Odroid N2.
I got notification today that a delay due to production has occurred.

We are very sorry to inform you that there is delay for ODROID-N2 order shipping. We have notified first shipment will on 3rd, but due to production issue at least 1 week delay (or more) is expected.

We are currently aware of this issue and working hard to resolve it. And we will inform you if there any other update.

Thank you for your understanding.

Listed as temporarily out of stock at HK page (long component lead time).

2GB model is delayed ~ 1 week compared to 4GB. The above notification was sent to those who ordered the 2GB model.

More info about this here: https://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=176&t=34375

When did you order? No delay notification for me ,Today I recieved mail from fedex: Scheduled delivery: Thu, 4/4/2019 by 6:00 pm

Did you order the 4GB version?

I’m in the 2GB orders.
Good to hear your 4GB order is is being sent .:wink:

I have ordered one of the last 4 GB N2 available last Monday and just received a DHL notification that it has been shipped. So I guess the 2GB ones will start to ship now.

@ozolli that’s great news, DHL are pretty fast so you will probably have it in a couple of days.

Welcome to the club :slight_smile:

Thank you @anon88919003 !
The N2 is planned to be with me on Friday :+1: and will replace the good old C2.

Just got my notification that my order has shipped. ETA Wednesday!!!

@rome1931 Which version? 2GB or 4GB?

(2) 4GB versions

2GB Order Shipping Notification Today.
Estimated Delivery Monday 15th April.

Would you mind telling me where you are ordering this?

I purchased it when HK were taking orders in late March for a delivery of 3rd April.
They’ve since stopped taking orders . Just an out of stock message.

Thanks for replying. Trying to purchase one of these but everywhere is waiting for stock, guess I will just have to wait.

@gregeeh If you pre order from Jiffy in AU
They don’t mention whether the power supply is included for the N2.
In the specs it reads recommended PSU.

@kostaman I was going to do that until I contacted them, Jiffy, and they have no idea when they will be getting stock. Also contacted HK who replied (did not expect that) and said they will not have stock until May. So I really don’t know which way to turn…

My reading of the AmeriDroid site suggests that, in addition to the SBC Module, you need to purchase the power supply, the case, and an eMMC module. I assume that is the same through other outlets.

The power supply is nothing special from what I can see, you could do without the case and a MicroSD card will also work. But with all the bits from HK or others it is something over $100.

The status of my 2GB version order changed to processing and odroid said at their forum that the shipping will start tomorrow

1 Like

Mine just says pending.

Says on the site, stock expected w/c 08/04/19