Homatics Box R 4K Plus

Every time I turn on all my devices (LG B2, JBL 9.1 soundbar and Nokia 8010) and Nokia 8010 is being powered up from being completely off with a power saving power rail, HDMI ARC doesn’t seem to work as there is no sound in Kodi until I reboot it again. Are there some known handshake HDMI audio issues? Any ideas how to fix the issue? Running Omega RC1.

It works when Nokia HDMI is connected directly to the soundbar, but not when connected to the TV and using eARC.

https://paste.kodi.tv/ugudapoyap.kodi

I have the same issue. Anyone found a solution for it?

I have my Gt King II connected to the saundbara via eARCH via TV and everything works properly.
Tv: TCL 55C745
Saundbar: TCL 81232

I have similar problems.

Sold JBL and change to Samsung soundbar

No problems since

LG C9 - Homatics + Samsung 990b

i have AVR Pioneer & same issue …

I wanted to get v5554 because of this requirement Android TV firmware v5310 for Homatics or v5554 for Nokia 8010 (otherwise DolbyVision won’t work )

What about V12, is it available?

If you mean Android TV 12: No, it’s not available yet

DV stopped working right since last couple of updates :frowning:

DV seems to be working for me on 0320 nightly.
Is it advised not to update currently, if we want to keep DV? :slight_smile:

its not working for me in RGB… when I choose AUTO / AUTO, it does work. when I choose AUTO / RGB , then the TV remains dark… never happened to be before.

I don’t remember the details now, but something didn’t work for me also some time ago on LG C1, when set to RGB. So I just left it on auto.

If you request it, they could be sharing it with you (v12), still in beta at this moment and not a great one. So still better to stay on a late V11 build, so when request for an update, ask for the latest V11 build they have.

1 Like

I haven’t had many issues at all with it, but admittedly only use the androidtv for 1 app.

I’m losing my mind, I can not get my Dune HD remote to work. I have copied the file to the correct place, it is not paired with Bluetooth. I have searched this thread multiple times. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Did you ever boot to Android, pair the remote, and look for an update?
See Homatics Box R 4K Plus - #1893 by emveepee

Yes, the remote works in android and I am up to date according to android.

Is this what it will take to get True TV-led DoVi working on the S905X4-K?
If so, how long will this likely take?
Thanks!

I’m not sure what else to do. The remote works in Bluetooth and IR mode in Android and works in Bluetooth mode in coreELEC but it’s so buggy it takes me 5-10 minutes to re-pair it in Bluetooth mode anytime it loses connection.

Need add IR diode, like many of us. Bluetooth sucks.

I have the Dune box so it has IR.