Homatics Box R 4K Plus

I executed the command above, still have a WIFI connection, no Ethernet connection. Thank you.

Add pictures

Can it help?
CoreELEC2:~ # fw_printenv | paste
http://ix.io/4tt1

aml_dt=sc2_s905x4_ah212-id5

Follow the wiki instructions to export the DTB.
SSH into CoreELEC and type:
dd if=/dev/dtb | gzip > /storage/backup/dtb.img.gz
dtb.img.gz (99.1 KB)

All is OK! Thank you!

Does DV is played in current version of Coreelec as player or display led please? I would like the TV is taking care about the metadata

Preferred is display LED, RGB as it gives best user experience. With today nightly there is a user option to enforce player LED if the TV support it.

1 Like

Just an idea, could it be that some kind of pull-up/pull-down resistor has been ommited in some board revisions thus controlling some enable signal depends on soc and firmware to put some gpio pin into some state neede to enable ethernet ic?

If so, you can’t see it on the revisionnumber of the motherboard or that of the Ethernet chip. I have 2 exactly same boxes, really no differences visible, and only one has the cold boot problem.

hey guys , I have a ugoos am6b plus, use Kodi(21, nerds) can playback DV(FEL), but ce only have ng, no DV, can u make it possible?

1 Like
1 Like

Unfortunately, I can’t use a LAN connection either. Although eth0 incl. MAC address seems to be found by the system, this connection is not visible in Kodi.

CoreELEC-R4:~ # ifconfig
eth0      Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr D4:CF:F9:A9:A0:A6
          UP BROADCAST MULTICAST  MTU:1500  Metric:1
          RX packets:0 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
          TX packets:0 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
          collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000
          RX bytes:0 (0.0 B)  TX bytes:0 (0.0 B)
          Interrupt:42

It doesn’t get an IP address from the DHCP server either.

A USB Ethernet adapter (2.5GBe, RTL chipset, 0bda:8156) seems to work, but requires the second USB port, which I need for a 2.4 GHz keyboard dongle.

usb0      Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr 00:E0:4C:68:01:80
          inet addr:192.168.XXX.XXX  Bcast:192.168.XXX.XXX Mask:255.255.255.0
          UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST  MTU:1500  Metric:1
          RX packets:57913 errors:0 dropped:1276 overruns:0 frame:0
          TX packets:15176 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
          collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000
          RX bytes:77391072 (73.8 MiB)  TX bytes:1206214 (1.1 MiB)
dd if=/dev/dtb | gzip > /storage/backup/dtb.img.gz

dtb.img.gz (99.1 KB)

1 Like

Can someone with not working ethernet try “regular” CE 20.1 image (on extra USB stick)?

https://relkai.coreelec.org/?dir=Amlogic-ne/ce-20

That’s what I’am using. Doesn’t work on both, CE20 and CE21.

1 Like

I tested many CE builds, also this one. Only because another user I had contact with did not had any problem with his Ethernet connection and the R Plus. It was only after I received several other R Plus boxes that I realized, it was the box itself that was the cause of it. But I keep trying (it’s easy done).

When there is need for a (distance) test R Plus box with the issue, you know how to reach me :wink:

CE 21 ne nightly. Lg oled C1. Tv led/lossless/8bit/rgb/DV profiles 5.6,7.6,8.6

All ok!

Thx

2 Likes

Thanks, this is much better.

CE-NE21 0414&0415, as long as the color depth is set to auto and the color sampling is set to auto, then the LLDV output is greenish and must be manually set to 422/12 BIT color to be normal.
My TV is Sony and does not support display LED.
Play 2160P AV1 HDR10, cannot output HDR, output SDR.

1 Like

We will try to include a driver want maybe solve this issue.

Yes, because for 4k50/60hz 420 mode should be used, not 422. We will need to check why it’s needed to force 422 for LLDV to have correct colours.

1 Like

10 pixels at the bottom of 1080p h264 videos are distorted.