Homatics Box R 4K Plus

To the Dune users: please make us a dmesg kernel log. Enable logcat:

Then play one FEL profile 7 file and save the log to USB. Share this zip with us please.

Is there a remote config for this device? I can’t find it.
thanks

It is not necessary. Just pair your original remote and that’s it.

On latest nightly image.

How do I do that?? Under the CE settings?? I see a lot of Bluetooth devices, but no names on some of them.

good evening, maybe someone can help me. I have problems with my Dune Homatics Box R 4K plus.

Everything is running fine, but I have system freezes. When switching my “action” on and off with my Harmony One+, there is a freezer when switching off and then on again. Something about sending a command doesn’t fit. I have created a LOG…could someone please take a look at it?

My system: Dune box + Flirc + Harmony One+ and Flat LG & AV-Receiver Marantz

https://gofile.me/5QThw/KZoz4bA5d

1 Like

Been watching this topic closely and spotted this. I have just a generic S905X4 box, and I’ve noticed this as well since switching from 20.1 arm to aarch64 nightlies.

Seeing this distortion on everything I’ve played so far. Happy to provide sample and anything else that maybe needed if no one has got to the bottom of this yet.

If I swap SD card back to my arm 20.1 install or test on my S905X3 the problem isn’t there, so definitely only seeing this on aarch64 setup.

1 Like

Hold back and home buttons until led slow flash
B21 is the name for remote

That worked, thank you. I would have never thought of that.

In my homatics box, just happened on 1080p h264 coding. When there is no black bars, always visible the blur under the video. Overscan in my tv always off.

This is not the dmesg kernel log…
There are more files in the log.zip.

1 Like

After the update from this morning no picture with DV content, there is only sound. But the TV shows that it is a DV content.

Log:http://ix.io/4tLw

Ok. What commands are using in adb shell?

There was something wrong pushed. I removed the faulty nightly now and it should be available again soon. If you already have updated to 20230419 it is needed to manually update with the tar file in the update folder. Then DV RGB should work again.

1 Like

Just use the Android inbuilt function. Enable kernel debug, reboot, start a FEL file (BL_EL.mkv).
Then use the Android save log to USB function.

2 Likes

I freshly installed rtmp addon + pvr iptvsimple client and it works as it should for me.

2023-04-19 08:46:39.771 T:970      info <general>: AddOnLog: pvr.iptvsimple: pvr.iptvsimple - LoadPlayList Playlist Loaded - 9 (ms)
2023-04-19 08:46:39.771 T:970      info <general>: AddOnLog: pvr.iptvsimple: pvr.iptvsimple - LoadPlayList - Loaded 84 channels.
2023-04-19 08:46:39.772 T:970      info <general>: AddOnLog: pvr.iptvsimple: pvr.iptvsimple - LoadPlayList - Loaded 4 channel groups.
1 Like

Same here, full screen 1080p h264 the bottom of the picture has disortion.

New build 20230419 is online now:
https://relkai.coreelec.org/?dir=Amlogic-ne/ce-21

2 Likes

Works beautifully both in player led and tv led. Thank you.

Can I privately send you access to my personal emby and you test it with emby for kodi next gen? I am using it on macos kodi, everything perfect