Homatics Box R 4K Plus

ik i do that also but i was just wondering if its possible since this is an android box.

Yes, that’s right.

ive got a very high memory usage on this box like 77%

Compared to my odroid N2 is using 23% memory.

After rebooting my box i can see after reboot the usage is going from 23% to 80% i about 1 min.

I removed my whole library and the usage is 23% and its not ramping up so i dont understand whats happening.

I scanned my library again and the memory usage is ramping up again.

I cant barely browse to my library its sluggish bc its running out of memory

Idk WTF is happening here.

im running CoreELEC 20-ne btw

Yesterday I updated my omega CE 21 ne nightly. A message appears “migration of add-ons” or something like this. After finishing 2 add-ons are disabled. FFMpeg and rtpm.
So have I to wait till new compatible versions come out ? Or is something broken in my system ?

Right now there’s a delay between Kodi bump and addons. It should normalize in the next days.

1 Like

Thanks for the info…

Im trying to run stress test, system tools installed, but I got this message… The command cannot run in omega or nexus ne builds?
IMG_20230903_115357_146

You are using old build: update to latest nightly.

1 Like

@vpeter the CE 21 ne nightly is still supported the homatics boxes and the dv?

Since the 02/09/2023 update for CE21 ne, the bluetooth is disabled in CE settings even if in services it is enabled. Therefore the B21 reemote cant be used, Today’s update did nor solve this problem.

Should be fixed in next nightly.

I am just wondering how to find out what CE version am I running? I’ve installed 20.3 nightly cca two weeks ago. Meanwhile there have been 2 updates I have noticed with pop up screen in Kodi asking me to reboot the box. After I did so I can still see 20.3-Nexus_nightly_20230816 version in CE menu.
Is this correct versioning, shouldn’t this info be updated too?

edit: if I do

CoreELEC:/etc # cat release
Amlogic-ne.aarch64-20.3-Nexus_nightly_20230816

It is recommended to update to the latest version 21, ne.aarch64. @ctyrka

https://relkai.coreelec.org/?dir=Amlogic-ne/ce-21

20 ne.aarch64 link see:
https://relkai.coreelec.org/?dir=Amlogic-ne/ce-20

No news about B25 bluetooth which does not work presently?

I have it installed and works well, includindg DV

1 Like

BT will work again with tomorrow nightly.

Sorry my bad, I mean B25 remote that never work in CE

This is black remote from Dune? I test that one over weekend at it is working as always before (well, at least cursor keys and enter).

This is the two B25 homatics remotes.

Not from Dune but from Homatics