Homatics Box R 4K Plus

Hi guys!
I have spent too much time to do with ce20 setting to match my daily usage (skin, addon etc…).
Now i want to try ce21 by using another usb stick.
Will i lost all my ce20 setting when i want to come back to ce20 by using ce20 usb?

Make a backup first

Is there a way to get Logitech Harmony Elite to work with this box?

I’m connected with Bluetooth

were you responding to me? If yes what settings did you use on the harmony?

1 Like

Thanks for that! Any idea how to get the Harmony to work with the box on android? I dual boot the box and would like to just use the harmony to control it across both systems

Can’t help with android

Lastest ce21 nightly, no sound after about 1h30 uptime!

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Nightly builds (NEW)

Played around some with kodi21-alpha3 on Android and noticed that my DV profile7 makemkv blueray rips were actually being played without being converted? Kodi21 has a checkbox for enabling conversion to profile 8.1 but that was disabled. I thought this wouldn’t be possible or does android and CE not share the same kernel source.?

Play the test files and see if FEL is working. If you don’t turn on computer version It can be using fallback to HDR10/10+

Hello,
Do you have any specific samples in mind?
Found these which played but with some stuttering. Kodi Video decoder: amc-hevc(s)(HW)

“Power.Rangers.2017.DT DL P7 FEL TEST.ts”
“Minions Rise of Gru - P7 ST-DL FEL (original).mkv”

Thx:
Ok Guess it was to good to be true…
This file plays in SDR mode when profile 8.1 conversion is not turned on. When enabled 8.1 conversion tv switched to Dolby Vision in Android. Wish there were some easier way to see what’s beeing played since the HDR/Dolby Vision icons on tv seems not to be always correct then.

I think quietvoid code was merged in for that to be able to work.

Same here in another tv box, in Android works great suspension. In coreelec wont wakeup from sleep.

Dune HD Homatics Box R 4K Plus NOT allowing TV to turn off.

Had issues with previous install, so did a complete re-install (20.3 Nexus nightly 20230908) several days ago. Each day, I added a few different locations for my media. Everything went well untill last night, this morning my TV was turned back on. No matter what I do, IF CE is running, my TV turns back on almost imediately after turning it off with the TV remote.

I have had this issue before with a differnt device, but it “cured” itself…

At this time I have two options, remove power from the TV or power off the Dune media player. Neither of these options are acceptable.

Will logs help solve this issue?? Or should I do another re-install, and should I use a different version of CE.

thanks

Cool. My dune homatics version just not power off. When I try to power off from remote, or from menu, the box just reboot itself.
Just help when I unplug the power cord.

I don’t have that issue with my Dune.
My problem is that I keep my Dune “running” all the time with CE. Now, when I turn off the TV with the Dune powered on, the TV will turn itself back on, almost instantly.

I can power on and off my Dune using the IR portion of the stock remote.

Edit: To test your issue, I used my remote to power off my Dune, and it stayed off. After a few minutes, I powered my Dune back on using the remote and it powered on as expected.
I then, with the Dune still powered on, I turned off the TV and IT STAYED OFF!! It fixed itself…