Homatics Box R 4K Plus

I am happy to provide you the file from my Nokia if this helps

I would give it a try. Don’t think I will irreversably damage something here :wink:
You got any possibility to upload that file?

Upload to an empty Google Drive folder?
Would be deleted right after…

1 Like

I would be really interested on that file too. I got the same response from the team behind Nokia 8010 :frowning:

Should be there now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much.
It will be there for 15 more minutes.

Thank you very much!!

OMG @Adam86 thank you very much. DV remuxes are working flawlessly!

I have tried some Full UHD ISO with DV ripped from my discs, and in this case, they are seen only as HDR. Are DV for UHD iso still not supported? Is there some extra configuration for this that need to be done?

Thank you!

If possible, I would also like to have the updated dovi.ko for my Nokia 8010 box.

Do you have a Google Drive that I can place it on for you?

Thank you very much.

There you go, hope that helps.

2 Likes

If u have the choice, for you what is the best s905x4 for coreelec ? Dune ? Homatics ? Nokia ? And why ?
i don’t want an ATV player the Android layer make me seek … So nvidia Shiled is not an option …
Actually I have a beelink GT1 but some of my mkv files are not supported
Thanks a lot

They are all the same with the the exception of the ir sensor. Some have it and some don’t.

Some have ethernet issue no ?

All boxes work as intended

Firmware introduction:

Hello, the CoreELEC system optimization is more perfect, please refer to it, thank you.The firmware is on Google Drive.
link se:
https://drive.google.com/u/1/uc?id=1cc1AIhe4SwdX5ygEvrUdQz2sg1hGEFcb&export=download

Dune has an IrDA sensonr and one extra partition with Dune software player that can play (I think DV) .iso images on your network. As seen above, Homatics/Dune are also one development step forward with the latest Android build.
I bought Dune and I am happy with it. CE works great on it.
It’s up to you whether an extra $20 is worth it or not. I guess Dune software license is something where you can spend a little more.

1 Like

blueyeti2023, if you provide some images you should at least give some description what they are.

2 Likes

Hello, the firmware I shared, I hope you can also brush the firmware I shared, test it, I hope you can do the same as his firmware optimization, basically do not need to move, as long as the corresponding dtb file can be. I’m in trouble.