Homatics Box R 4K Plus

OK. Thank you.

HDR, HDR 10 and HDR 10+ are no longer working.
A few days ago, Vizio pushed a firmware update to my P65Q9-H1 TV and now CoreELEC does not play those codecs on my Dune HD Homatics Box R 4K Plus.

Strangely, Running Kodi under Android on this box, those HDR codecs play perfectly.

Here is the log.

https://paste.kodi.tv/alosorenec

Hello. I have a Nokia 8010 and CoreELEC-Amlogic-ne.aarch64-21.0-Omega_beta2-Generic.img I can’t turn on the box with the remote control. What should I do with it? Thanks for help

I think is not possible.
You need reboot to Android and sleep the box.

but I put it in android, put it to sleep, inserted a USB with coreelec, so after turning it on it is still in android. thx

Hi folks,

Trying to figure out something here - I’m using 2.1a high-end HDMI cables, yet my MAX picture quality I’m getting when connecting the harmonic to my denon x4500h AVR in DoVi is 12 bit 4:2:2 @ 60hz using profile 8.1 .

Other settings such as 12 bit 4:4:4:4 or RGB, 4K @ 24hz yield in a signal lost…

what could be possibly wrong ?

these are the supported resolutions and color spaces for the AVR

Thanks in advance for any help.

Need reboot after android sleep,

If you changed those settings from auto you will get unexpected results.

Hello Adam!
Could also sent that dovi file for me via private message,
Im running Nokia streaming box 8010 with kernel 5.4.180.
Also asking that what is the easiest way to upgrade the reguired file in Android?
Core elec is familiar to me but android internals are not.

Thanks,

@sebo, I don’t have permissions to message anyone privately. If you want to send me a link to your Google Drive or something then I can pop it on there.

To my knowledge you just need to place it into /storage/ on your CE install.

1 Like

Hi!

I just bought a Dune Box R 4k Plus. I want to use it with Plexkodiconnect addon and want to use Dolby Vision. If I’m correct, I have to use latest Nexus nightly for DV support and PKC support (PKC doesn’t support Kodi 21 yet).

Do I have to set Player led on DV settings oder is TV led (switch off?) the better choise?

https://i.ibb.co/cvYgtTm/1.png

https://i.ibb.co/rwzTkFp/2.png

A post was split to a new topic: Reboot to CoreELEC

Thanks, if the app simply sends a command to android, maybe it would be possible to change the command to shutdown? I don’t think there’s an easy way to shut down the box from android :slight_smile:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Homantics premier 4k pro

Hi!
Sebo

Due my member trust level Im unable to sent a PM link to you,

Could you upload the file here.

And sent the link here:

The link will expire in 6 days, i will notify you when you can remove the link here.

Thanks, Sebo

Here you go:

1 Like

Many thanks I have downloaded this now! Just need to testi it :slight_smile:

Hi!
I now have the file, but how i do copy it to the storage and where?
I removed the usb stick and copy the file root in there where is the devicetree file, but not luck.
Im using windows, do I somehow need to mount the ext filesystem in the usb stick?
it seems that coeelec shares the storage root as windows samba share but the root itself seems to be write only.

I would not like to mess with the embeded android system if possible.

What I should do?

Actually i maged copy the file and now core elec 21. beta 2 does not complain the file, but it also does not switch to DV mode when using DV/HDR hybrid material

How to debug?