Please note this guide is only for the LePotato and does not apply to any other devices!
- Install CoreELEC to a microSD card as normal.
- On your computer, edit the file named
config.inion the microSD and append the following line to the bottom of the config.
- Boot LePotato with just your microSD inserted.
- Attach the eMMC module when you see the boot logo telling you to do.
- When CoreELEC is booted, SSH device to your device and type the following command.
After the script has finished, you can power off your LePotato and remove the microSD, you should now have CoreELEC installed on the eMMC module.