Java for BD-J menus

Thank you very much, Fandangos.
Can you add features to coreelec?Can display m2ts audio and subtitle language like potplayer and tsMuxeR?
Can you look again at the bug problems of sacd.iso and movie.iso?

Read back a little

Not sure what you mean.
You mean on this thread? Or on the subject?

I know you and vpeter fixed the subtitle language and thereā€™s even a patch for it reading the new address for those on UHD BD.

Or you mean m2ts files contain language tags?
From my experience this is variable but mpls contains the description and the ID to be used while playing in every disc.

I replied to bluesea to read your previous postā€¦

1 Like

Sorry, itā€™s my fault that thereā€™s really no language tag for the M2TS.
Iā€™m sorry again.

1 Like

I quickly checked my latest image and seems to be working better than previous one.

Forgot to say: thanks for the help!

1 Like

Use your image,most of my UHD files include iso can be palyed with BJD menu,Thank you very much!

1 Like

I found play hdr files with coreelec,display image is much dark than play with mtk8581 machine,can i adjust image in coreelec?

Does your display supports HDR or are you tonemaping (converting HDR to SDR)?

I havenā€™t tested the Odroid N2 on my 4K screen, Iā€™m using in on an old plasma on my bedroom. So itā€™s tonemaping and while tonemaping quality on the Odroid is so-so, it looks at least ok.

Now if the display supports HDR, it shouldnā€™t have any difference since the metadata is static and passed to the display as is and the display will tonemap.

my tv suport hdr10 hdr10+ and Dolby version,coreelec can not out put Dolby
Version,hdr10 and hdr10+ is ok.

DV - Dolby Vision or ā€œDolby versionā€ as you call it, cannot be played with Kodi on most Amlogic boxes, nothing to do with Coreelecā€¦

Sorry for my fault ā€œ DV - Dolby Visionā€ļ¼ŒI installed KODI19 on my tv,it can play DV mkv files,the colour is right,but coreelec can not out put video,only audio out,So,I think ,maybe next version coreelec with kodi19 can play DV files.

What TV do you have? Are you playing dual stream DV MKVs?

my tv is tcl 65c815,i am playing single stream DV MKVs.

It will play the HDR10 metadata from your mkv dv single stream file.

Hi All

have tested this on the minix u22 and all works great so thank you for all the effort but i am hit with the same problem with full menuā€™s as i am on a windows build i use, i have found a few films that do it, one is the rogue cut of x-men days of future past which is standard bluray, the other two are the phantom menace and attack of the clones in UHD , unfortunately this machine handles it worse but itā€™s when the disc is contructed using multiple files to make directors cut and theatricle version fit on the the same disc(seemless branching) and calls different files during playback, the two star wars ones do it when forced subtitles are required and switches to the language selected by the user, on windows this is a hicup with tearing and sometimes audio drops, on this machine itā€™s a complete screen refresh and tv displays itā€™s info as switching to HDR again

i tested with VLC and they all handle seemless branching as expected and no hicups

have wondered if a buffering issue or something missed in how libbluray was intergrated into Kodi, iā€™ve opened a ticket with them but i very much suspect no one will look into it

Please could some one give me an hint how to install this .rar Image?
Last time I installed a .rar.gz image.

sveni_lee, use official CoreELEC image and then update with this .tar file manually.

thanks for your help.
now update is done. But I have some 2013 Bluray Demo Disks as BDMW folder but none of them plays the menu.

2020-07-09 21:49:12.559 T:3630498688 ERROR: SMBDirectory->GetDirectory: Unable to open directory : ā€˜smb://USERNAME:PASSWORD@GOTHAM-CITY/Datengrab_xbmx/Musik/Konzerte/DTS%20Bluray%20Music%20Demo%20Discs/DTS%20Bluray%20Music%20Demo%20Disc%20Vol%2007/BDMV/META/DLā€™
unix_err:ā€˜2ā€™ error : ā€˜No such file or directoryā€™

Not all disks work. Some does, some donā€™t.