Java for BD-J menus

Maybe path issue containing spaces. Try from a folder without spaces, or replace ‘%20’ with ‘ \040’ (linux way for spaces)

I would guess it’s no matter of spaces.
I checked again the forlder structure and there is no JAR folder.
I think I have to play a little bit more with this BMDW folders.

can you update new version coreelec with bdj menus?thanks

In next days when final release will be published.

Are you referring to 9.2.4 ?
Other question, if I am in 9.2.4 with all my config already setup, only thing I have to do is to copy tar file in backup dir and restore as standard backup?
Thanks

new version released now,waiting for vpeter version

We are still working on a bugfix version 9.2.4.2, which will be released during the next days.

As usually I put 9.2.4.2 files here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Gb1eU7P6TVavyYlD5EYoYdY4I1xixVUK

I briefly tested and seems to be working same for me as before. But my collection is very limited :smiley:

Just a reminder… just regular update and then copy the two .jar files to the Addons/tools.jre.zulu directory and reboot?

//LD

Update and if needed install addon. No need to manual copy any jar files.

thanks, got it working… it plays almost everything I throw at it. appr. only 1 or 2 unplayable.

//LD

1 Like

HI, everytime I try to restore the backup I get this error, is 9.2.4.2 ng version

Seems your backup file doesn’t contain all the required data (like this missing folder).

And what happen after reboot? System boots fine or not?

Boots as initial installation , asking me to configure everything from the beginning, ssh, network and language
But also I get this error when selecting Blu Ray menus

This is the backup I am using;
CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-9.2.4.2-vpeter-bd-2020.08.16.18.11.tar

For BD-J menu you need to install jre addon. As I wrote seems your backup didn’t include everything.

If you mean tools.jre.zulu-9.2.100-Amlogic-ng-libbluray 1.2.0.zip I did also, that error is after I installed the addon also…

I’m not familiar with this message window.

Addon is installed as you can see…

And what happen if you try to open one BD video?

No menus, only direct video, not only BD-J, stabdard BD-Isos also don,t work