Kinhank G1 can‘t boot CE-NG

I am using the Kinhank G1. I used the version CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-21.1.1-Omega_nightly_20240908-Generic.img and sc2_s905x4_kinhank_g1.dtb, but CoreELEC doesn’t boot. Please help me.
I have also seen other posts in this community reporting the same issue.

1 Like

Unfortunately, the device is no longer supported for booting after the latest Android update.
The only solution is to wait Kinhank to fix this problem via the next Android update, if they want to!

My Kinhank G1 hasn’t updated its system. The NE version can boot, but the NG version doesn’t work

2 Likes

How does it not work, it does not install, or it does not boot after initial installation?

Try with CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-21.1-Omega-Generic.img.gz and use “sc2_s905x4_ugoos_x4.dtb” for dtb.img

Thank you, I tried using ‘sc2_s905x4_ugoos_x4.dtb’ as dtb.img, but the WiFi doesn’t work.

2 Likes

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Tencent Aurora 4 Pro

I face the same problem:
NE version boots on my G1 but no ethernet or wifi.
NG does not boot with sc2_s905x4_kinhank_g1.dtv bt boots with the generic sc2_s905x4_4G.dtv. Unfortunately no wifi or ethernet.

I have a second G1, it work superb with sc2_s905x4_kinhank_g1.dtv, ethernet is 1GB, wifi works. If I switch the working SD-card to the other G1, it does not boot :frowning:

Both boxes have the model DV8910, the working one has a serial beginning with 24200xxx. the problematic one 24600xxx

You can not just swap/ use SD Card from other box.

Newer box may be missing Max Linear Ethernet Transceiver
Like has been reported from others.

At least try Clean install on new media card with second box