Meelo UNO DVB-T2/S2 S905

Hi community,

kindly asking for your help to get a correct device tree for the following device:
Meelo UNO S905 with DVB-T2/S2 tuner

CPU: S905
RAM: 1G
FLASH: 8G
eth: 100mbit

Tuners: Availink AVL6862TA | Rafael Micro R912

Many thanks

Mike

Try gxbb_p200_k1_plus.dtb

1 Like

Wonderful, thank you so much. Device is running, tuners are tuning, so far no problems detected.

Thanks again, really appreciate your help.

Cheers

Mike

Maybe a good idea would be to add the device to the device list now?

Mike

If anyone is thinking of buying one of these for using it as a dual tuner it isn’t. The tuner only has one front end you can use either DVB-S/2 or DVB-T/2 but you cant use both at the same time. I bought it to replace my box and two XBOX tuners only to find I can only use one mux at a time.

1 Like

Hola afl1, me podrias explicar un poco los pasos y versiones para intentar lo? Tmb tengo el meelo uno 2 y no tengo ****, de que arranque con coreeles
Gracias

Hi, afl1 isn’t around and this is an english only forum. Please try the dtb afl1 mentioned above, the one for the k1 plus.

Hola yo tampoco soy capaz de instalar coreelec en meelo + uno2, puedes dar mas información? Ademas e probado varios firmware android de los suyos y varios de k1+ con datos inteligente que en KII PRO van bien y en meelo uno2 me sale Mezclar canal, alguna solución? Gracias

Hi,

just looking for a confirmation whether this device can be upgraded to Coreelec19 or not. The CPU is internally detected as S905H rev c and Mali-450 MP graphics card.

I tried various 1G DTBs supplied with the generic image, but none of them seem to be working.

Thanks

Myso

See here the answer: CoreELEC 19.4-Matrix_rc2 Discussion - #160 by bhf

1 Like

S905H is GXBB family, which has been dropped, so will not work with CE19

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.