Multiimage on SD-card

Greetings,

Would be nice if you could generate Berryboot squashfs images for each ARM-Box releases (a bit like CE, LE, OE and Dev Builds are doing).
This is very convenient for testing and having multiple distributions on same SD card.
More info can be found https://www.berryterminal.com/doku.php/berryboot/adding_custom_distributions and https://www.berryterminal.com/doku.php/berryboot .

Best regards…

You have completely lost me here?

Greetings,

My dear friend; how is that sentence? :blush:

You are very valuable to me, now I do not use anyone other than CE.

I say that; I want to use other develop versions on the same card without touching the main release (8.90.2).

Best regards…

Just buy another SD card. FYI, CE, CE dev builds are NOT doing this :+1:

1 Like

Berryboot was designed for the RPi, I guess using something like this may be possible but it’s not something that I personally have the time to look into at the present.

1 Like

If someone gets it working it would be interesting to try.

Hopefully someone will have the time and inclination. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Greetings,

We are very happy if a expert coder or a software developer is doing a study on this.

Best regards…

You can already run 1 installation from internal and 1 from external and boot between the 2.

1 Like

Greetings,

How do I install the CE image in the eMMC section of Mecool K1 Pro?

Best regards…

Not supported. You can use Kszaq’s LE method installtointernal command via ssh but no support if it goes pear shape.
Use the internal data recipe below.

1 Like

WOW !!!
I really want that.

Is it possible to make this comptible for non-RPi devices?

@anon88919003 @Ray ???

How do I install the CE image in the eMMC section of Mecool K1 Pro?

SSH: installtointernal

1 Like

See here

1 Like

Thank you, but I can read …
@anon88919003 has no time for that.

This is not a statement for me, if there would possibly dare any other ran. I say that so @Ray and @anon88919003 register that I would be interested in this feature. The more that say, the more likely someone will dare …

Lg Tommy

1 Like

LOL. Oh, I see the strategy. Keep on until they do it :rofl:

And that is funny? LOL, yeah that’s funny :joy:

1 Like