Netflix Addon lags in s905x 720p

Yes, I’m impressed too, I didn’t think it was going to come down so much. Best of all, I have not spent money, because all I have used have been things from old computers.

With the old widevine I have tried to watch 3 series and a movie, and it works perfect. Thank you very much everyone for the help.

In fact there is no new Widevine lib. The one installed with new inputstream.helper is exactly the same as the one installed a week ago - v.4.10.1440.18.
Things that got changed is that new Inputstream.helper is now configurable and shown on addon screen. With it one can now (re)install Widevine library or uninstall it.
So, this looks to me it’s just an upgrade of inputstream.helper, and nothing to do with new widevine lib.

Good job!
How was your temp with passive / correct placing, without active? I am not surprised active did the trick, but I do not prefer active in HTPC (you must take care about it in Xy horizont because dust and bearing, + noise).

I don’t know if I understood you well, I’m Spanish and I don’t speak English very well. If you refer to the temperature only with the heatsink, it was about 70 degrees with the cpu over 60 %% of use. Together with the fan below 50 degrees.

Noise is not a problem. I use a 12v fan running at 5v. Watching a movie yesterday at night, with everything in silence, I did not perceive any sound. the box is about 2m from me

Okay thanks for clearing that up. Do let us know when this gets resolved since you’re keeping an eye on it.

Don’t expect it soon as usually WV is updated about twice a year. This time all other streaming services work OK with new version, except NF. Probably they’ll have to change something to make their service compatible with new WV…