NEW Repo for Remote files (Thanks to Betatester)

Quick question,
I currently have the VIM2 VTV remote control which I am using on my VIM2. I am expecting to get an N2 shortly and would like to use the same remote on the N2 as the VIM2.
Is it a simple matter of copying the remote control file from the VIM2 to the N2 ?

Shoog

Yes. If you want to turn on with it, then you have to edit your config.ini too.

1 Like

I have an updated A95X_Remote_Blue.zip for you with the following content:
ā€¦
\CoreElec
NEXBOX
NEXBOX-A95X.jpg
rc_maps.cfg
Readme.txt

\LibreElec
NEXBOX-A95X.jpg
Readme.txt
remote.conf

As a new user, I can not upload. How can I get the file to you?

Iā€™m not sure myself, create the two zip files with different names & upload them. Iā€™ll add them.

Iā€™m not sure how to enable files to be uploaded.

NOTE. someone else needs to take this over. I have a serious illness & one day, I will no longer respond.

3 Likes

For now I can try this: https://tinyurl.com/yay8x5od

The archive contains the files required for both LibreElec and CoreElec as well as some crude instructions on where to place the files and a picture of the remote.

Be aware this is for an A95/T95 black and blue remote without long press keys and a button labelled ā€˜helpā€™ instead of the ā€˜Kodi logoā€™. The remote also allows for basic IR TV control (on/off - volume).

This remote comes frequently bundled with the Nexbox A95X TV BOX, featuring an Amlogic S905W Quad Core with 1G/8G memory storage, and running Android 7.1.

This remote is also known to be bundled with other Amlogic TV Boxes and is listed as ā€˜Calvas Remote Control for Android TV Box NEXBOX A95X T95Z Plus, T95K Pro, T95V Pro, T95U Pro, T95W Proā€™.

51W%20wbiCejL

@bubblegum57 thatā€™s terrible news and Iā€™m really sorry to hear this, from all of us here thank you for maintaining the collection of remote files over the last 2 years.

3 Likes

@anon88919003 Thanks for your thoughts.

@Betatester Files now uploaded. Thanks

1 Like

Hello,please help me in maping my Tesla x700 Pro.On and Off box key no work.
https://www.tesla-electronics.eu/multimedialni-centra/tesla-mediabox-x700-pro-4k-hdr-multimedialni-prehravac/

Hi guys, I have a A95XMAX with the remote in the photo (that does not work with CoreElec 9.2), can you tell me which cfg file I have to use? (if there is one for my remote):grin:
Thanks

did you try any of the files at the beginning of this post?

hallo,
cfg for a95 max rename to remote.conf paste in configfiles
a95x-remote.conf (2.4 KB)

work 100 %
mfg

How itā€™s supposed to use longpress feature with amremote driver?
AFAIK that only available for Lirc and CEC devices, and amremote ones exposed as generic keyboards.

UPDATE:
Hmm, things have changed or maybe I was wrong:

Note: Longpress seems to only be working on keyboard keymaps at the moment

https://kodi.wiki/view/Keymap#Long-press

You can check any .conf config and see how to configure amremote longpress

Example you mentioned above is only for meson-ir

May be something changed, I donā€™t use meson-ir for a long time

Ok community, here are the files for a MagicSee IRON+ (S912 3GB 1Gbit).

I hope this helps as i did not find the box here yet.

MAGSEEIP (491 Bytes) rc_maps.cfg (752 Bytes)

uploadedā€¦

I can report that the X92 remote remote file works for my X96 Max 2/16.
I havent bothered with the keyboard longpress setup.

Iā€™ve created the remote config file for this remote for my S905W box:

However, when I power the box off, I canā€™t turn it back on by pressing the power button again. I followed that tutorial about config.ini but it didnā€™t work. Iā€™m not even sure if it does work for my specific box.

white.rar (745 Bytes)

L336, included both amremote and meson-ir configs: l336.zip

I created this keymap for the Cybertec RM-L1107+3 Plus universal remote. It uses code 101 which is made for ā€œDMTECHā€ branded TVs. To set this code hold power and set then press 101. I chose it because most of the buttons on the remote are used in this code. This universal remote is commonly sold here in the Philippines.
CYBERTEC.7z (812 Bytes)

I have a ā€œone for allā€ IR remote - guess it is some no-name product. Can someone tell me which config file i have to use?
My current problem is that i sometimes click a couple of times up/down on the remote, then i have to wait a couple of seconds and then kodi jumps where i clicked. So a big delay problem.
Another problem i have is: sometimes i click only once but the command get recognized 2-3 times.
I thought maybe a config modification could fix that.
But i have no idea which config i have to use