Nightly builds (NEW)

ok strange, no settings changed from previous nightly and settings are correct.

Try to start the same file twice. It possible after some specific sequence you hear silentā€¦
Or try to change output to something different and return it back to hdmiā€¦ just as assumption, donā€™t know what is wrong

I checked it too this morning on AM6, TrueHD works.
I donā€™t have Atmos receiver to check, but it should also work.

I canā€™t, I posted about it in the BL301 thread but havenā€™t heard back. The remote can turn it on and off using Android but Coreelec itā€™ll only turn it off. Itā€™s a pain as I have to toggle it at the plug.

Best option is just to leave it powered on then, these devices only use 4watts of power and standby in Android is not true standby like it is on Linux, itā€™s a psuedo-standby state where the clock speed is dropped to 500mhz and the HDMI interface is turned off, rest assured the device is still well and truly alive and this can be confirmed by hooking up a UART cable and you can see the Android processes output to terminal with constant activity.

X96Max+ s905x3 4/64 with 6222B-SRC (main chip RTL8822CS) and Nightly_20191221 is OK.
WiFi is working now. Thank you very much, good job.

For now Iā€™m satisfied to turn on box by change source on TV.
Better than plguin power cable,i thinkā€¦
Basically when choose source hdmi2, tvbox turn on and keep using remote TV to control Coreelec.

@Dieg0l you mean to say your wifi works with the files provided in the post?

The wifi switch then appears then disappears, when you turn on the lists of networks are visible, but does not connect.
CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-9.2-nightly_20191222-Generic.img.gz
sm1_s905x3_4g_1gbit.dtb
udevadm info /sys/bus/sdio/devices/sdio* - not result, but udevadm - work.
it turned out : udevadm info /sys/bus/sdio/devices/sdio*
P: /devices/platform/ffe03000.sdio/mmc_host/sdio/sdio:0001/sdio:0001:1
L: 0
E: DEVPATH=/devices/platform/ffe03000.sdio/mmc_host/sdio/sdio:0001/sdio:0001:1
E: DRIVER=rtl88x2bs
E: SDIO_CLASS=07
E: SDIO_ID=024C:B822
E: MODALIAS=sdio:c07v024CdB822
E: SUBSYSTEM=sdio

http://ix.io/24Ow
after rebooting the wifi was goneā€¦

1 Like

I have noticed that, since the 20191213 builds, my VIM3 often loses the display signal after the box has booted, displayed the boot LOGO, CE splash and build number, just before the GUI is meant to appear.
After a reboot, sometimes two or three, it will boot up correctly.
This happens VERY often. Any ideas? Need logs? :thinking:

Oh yes! Nearly forgot! MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone (except Adam). :santa:

Same happen here in my GT-King. Sometime after boot, not seen CE splash screen, then no kodi splash, just come the gui. After hot reboot all went good.

Are you using remote.conf?
if yes, than after update it updates dtb file, so you have additional logos switching after additional reboot.

@frodo19 @Poida you need to install the latest nightly, this issue was already fixed, please try updating before complaining :yum:.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve tested this on my x96 Max+ on the latest nightly. Tested and working on both 2.4 and 5G. Support added so fast, you guys are incredible!

yeah !!! Wi-Fi works for me too. thanks.
X96 Max + s905x3 ( 4+64)
8822cs.ko

Kvim3l auto update works now. Thanks.

@creo @Bat123 thanks for testing, I will try to make sure the driver goes in tonightā€™s nightly if not then it will be the day after, not at a computer right now.

Thanks
one thing .
when i reboot, the wifi doesnā€™t work, is normal?

Yes because the driver isnā€™t included in the build you are running so you need to do insmod again, this wonā€™t be necessary once you flash tomorrows nightly.

Thanks, but the BL301 inject just fixed it, great stuff!

x96max plus s905x3, 4g+32g.
CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-9.2-nightly_20191224-Generic.img.gz
the wifi canā€™t work still.