Nightly builds (NEW)

No offense, each to their own and I have no issue with people using whatever they like, but I don’t understand the relevance of SDR to HDR. What’s the point of changing the intended colour range?? SDR content is made to be viewed in SDR and HDR likewise. I understand HDR to SDR if your display doesn’t support HDR but don’t see the point myself in the former.

Is there a proper use case for SDR to HDR?

1 Like

How? Using ceemmc tool?

Hello,

Yes. I did it the first day I installed CE. Every updates goes well, but now it is not working. Not with automatic updates and not downloading manually.

Regards.

jlazkano: Can you run this commands and post the result.

mount >/tmp/peter.log
echo >>/tmp/peter.log
cat /proc/cmdline >>/tmp/peter.log
paste /tmp/peter.log

With the las nigthly, if I pause a video, I wait more than three minutes and play again, the tvbox (x96 air 2/16) restarts.

Can you please try it with the nightly a day before?
http://coreelec.pokey.de/?dir=20200215
I added a commit with pause in 20200216.

I have seen this reboot too on media on external source when resume the playback.
I guess this issue is different and have been here already for day’s/weeks.

Just to be sure if this last commit is related to the reboot or not please test again with the “old” nightly before 0216.

Hello now usetv air p2

build day 12 but no fix screen Green rgb, added line autostart .config bug no fix. Same line added other box
Thank for help

with my vim3 also sdr to hdr without function. in addition, the 4k values ​​are missing in the kodi video setup.

Hello,

The “paste” command didn’t work, this is the output:

X96Max:~ # mount >/tmp/peter.log
X96Max:~ # echo >>/tmp/peter.log
X96Max:~ # cat /proc/cmdline >>/tmp/peter.log
X96Max:~ # paste /tmp/peter.log

502 Bad Gateway

502 Bad Gateway

nginx X96Max:~ # X96Max:~ # cat /tmp/peter.log devtmpfs on /dev type devtmpfs (rw,relatime,size=1013756k,nr_inodes=253439,mode=755) proc on /proc type proc (rw,relatime) sysfs on /sys type sysfs (rw,relatime) /dev/CE_FLASH on /flash type vfat (ro,noatime,fmask=0022,dmask=0022,codepage=437,iocharset=iso8859-1,shortname=mixed,errors=remount-ro) /dev/loop0 on / type squashfs (ro,relatime) /dev/CE_STORAGE on /storage type ext4 (rw,noatime,data=ordered) securityfs on /sys/kernel/security type securityfs (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime) tmpfs on /dev/shm type tmpfs (rw,nosuid,nodev) devpts on /dev/pts type devpts (rw,nosuid,noexec,relatime,gid=5,mode=620,ptmxmode=000) tmpfs on /run type tmpfs (rw,nosuid,nodev,mode=755) tmpfs on /sys/fs/cgroup type tmpfs (ro,nosuid,nodev,noexec,mode=755) cgroup2 on /sys/fs/cgroup/unified type cgroup2 (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime) cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/systemd type cgroup (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,xattr,name=systemd) pstore on /sys/fs/pstore type pstore (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime) bpf on /sys/fs/bpf type bpf (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime) cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/freezer type cgroup (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,freezer) cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/memory type cgroup (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,memory) cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/cpuset type cgroup (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,cpuset) cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/net_cls type cgroup (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,net_cls) cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/cpu,cpuacct type cgroup (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,cpu,cpuacct) cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/devices type cgroup (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,devices) cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/pids type cgroup (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,pids) cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/debug type cgroup (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,debug) debugfs on /sys/kernel/debug type debugfs (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime) tmpfs on /var type tmpfs (rw,relatime) mqueue on /dev/mqueue type mqueue (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime) tmpfs on /tmp type tmpfs (rw,nosuid,nodev) configfs on /sys/kernel/config type configfs (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime) GDrive-Crypt: on /storage/google-drive-crypt type fuse.rclone (ro,nosuid,nodev,relatime,user_id=0,group_id=0) fusectl on /sys/fs/fuse/connections type fusectl (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime)

init=/init console=ttyS0,115200 no_console_suspend earlyprintk=aml-uart,0xff803000 ramoops.pstore_en=1 ramoops.record_size=0x8000 ramoops.console_size=0x4000 otg_device=0 reboot_mode_android=normal logo=osd0,loaded,0x3d800000 vout=1080p60hz,enable panel_type=lcd_1 hdmitx=,444,8bit hdmimode=1080p60hz frac_rate_policy=1 hdmi_read_edid=1 cvbsmode=576cvbs osd_reverse=0 video_reverse=0 irq_check_en=0 androidboot.selinux=permissive androidboot.firstboot=0 jtag=disable androidboot.hardware=amlogic androidboot.serialno=1234567890 mac=90:0e:b3:11:a0:91 androidboot.mac=90:0e:b3:11:a0:91 androidboot.rpmb_state=0 BOOT_IMAGE=kernel.img boot=LABEL=CE_FLASH disk=FOLDER=/dev/CE_STORAGE console=ttyS0,115200 console=tty0 no_console_suspend hdmimode=1080p60hz logo=osd0,loaded,0x3d800000 quiet console=tty0 systemd.show_status=auto

Thanks for your help.

Regards.

Now it works: http://ix.io/2bQI

Yes, if you check the thread (547), you’ll see that I’ve already reported it with the 20200201.

I don’t updated to the last nightly and I can confirm that after a while paused, playback does not resume and my N2 restarts

jlazkano, you should boot from SD, update the SD to latest nightly and renew the internal flash only from SD. There is option Renew current CoreELEC in ceemmc tool. Make a backup first.

Night NG 20200215.

No issues with random video slowdown.

But I have found an issue with live TV, where if I have been playing a channel for a little while and press the stop button to return to the guide, everything immediately locks up for 40 seconds before proceeding to the guide.

It doesn’t happen if I only stay on the channel for a few minutes.

1 Like

Thanks @vpeter

I burn a new image in a USB and it work, I restore a backup and I have a update image with my previous config.

Now I have problems to move all to internal with “ceemmc -vx”. But this will ask in a different thread.

Kind regards.

Never install nightly builds to internal, only stable versions

2 Likes

OK, thanks!

in the current nightly “20200215” sdr to hdr still without function (see picture above left -> no hdr display)

for comparison with the currently stable version 9.2.1 ->sdr to hdr words!

Why do you (or anybody else) want SDR to HDR conversion?
It doesn’t make any sense.
You will get false colors instead of the real ones.

1 Like

who says that - that wrong colors are displayed at sdr to hdr? maybe if the tv shows hdr wrong? on my oled lg the colors are displayed perfectly with sdr to hdr! please reactivate the support from sdr to hdr.