Nightly builds (NEW)

I also had my remote being able to wake from suspend up until to nightly 321 as discussed here Nightly builds (NEW). No longer.

I do use a remote.conf instead of meson-ir,

I only found out yesterday HDR10+ is supported and has been since January, I installed the latest nightly version and watched 1917. The HDR10+ logo popped up on my GZ950B and playback was perfect. Thanks to all the developers for all the work you do.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your help. This issues was that one of the two batteries driving the remote is deeply discharged. It worked completely normal except for the infrared pulse. It was working but the timings weren’t correct.

Everything okay after changing them.

Sorry for this stupid mistake.

Another topic. I saw TVH 4.3 is available with the latest nightly? Can’t find it in the addons.

In 10 days of quarantine I decided to put my linux to work.
I made a compilation of CoreELEC for my KI Pro, very happy with the same and noticeable improvements in the HD image quality better colors solid and strong, the tuner is more stable I previously received some frames, 24 hours now without frames, it was possible to build Tvheadend 4.3 with the request of the friend @JimmyS That is working perfectly in great advance.
Thanks to all participants.

2 Likes

Cant paste logs with last nightly.
The other 2 options paste ok

Can u please test and find out which was the last nightly what was working? There where some between 321 and 401
You can find the images here:
http://coreelec.pokey.de/

Sure will do. I should be able to do that in the morning. Thank you.

@Portisch, got archive to work. I can confirm power on from suspend does not work on 325, but did work on 321 (there were no other between those dates). Not sure if others are seeing same issue though.

bl301 injection also does not work.

1 Like

Hi, I got the VIM3L and after a very flakey start it now feels now rock solid with the latest nightlies. There are a couple of issues; the remote codes are wonkey and don;t xorresspond to the Kodi codes. I figure that out later. The one issue is the usb ports. I talked to Khadas and they seem to put the responsibility on the firmware. Who knows.
With two ports and four HD’s I tried a hub. I went through 4 of them till I bought a new unpowered one that sort of worked, sort of in that the Vim3L will only ever recognize 2 drives now matter what configuration I try. If I leave a certain configuration it crashes and the Vim3L will not get off the Khadas screen.
So just inquiring if there’s anything to suggest or do to fix this.

I have dual boot on eMMC Android 9/CE nightly. Can i downgrade nightly to last stable 9.2.1 and still keep Android?
I have to check if TV remote via CEC can wake up box with 9.2.1.

Hi,

This morning i woke up to a boot loop on 0406. Is there a way (other to fresh install) to stop the cycle and reload some fresh files on the storage directory in order to cause a (hopefully) correct update?

EDIT: I’m running on odroid N2

Thanks,

DG.-

Update on my Situation: Mounted the SD card on Windows using this. Then i reloaded 0405 on the update folder, unmounted and booted again.

0405 booted fine, and got notified of 0406. Waited a moment for it to actually download. Didn’t boot with the notification. Waited a while and rebooted. The process went fine.

The only difference i made this time was to wait. Last time i got reboot notification while still reading the changes for 0405

@sabre6 @startv @boot2k3
Please try this image if the wake up is working again like before (it’s based on today’s nightly):
https://test.coreelec.org/Portisch/CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-9.2-devel-1586278284.tar

If not please try if you can make a SSH connection after trying to resume to the device.

@Portisch, sorry, no luck with that image to power on after suspend. I tried with custom blob and no injection (which worked in the past). I am unable to SSH into the box after suspend, as it seems to have lost all connectivity. Powering on from power off state does still work, and never was an issue. Just suspend. Thank you.

@boot2k3 have identified another kernel oops by suspend/resume.
Please start a SSH connection and type systemctl suspend.
Then maybe some error will be printed before going to suspend.
Do u have PCM enabled in audio devices?

@Portisch, I have a test setup that uses default audio ALSA … HMDI. On my daily SD card, i think i do have PCM audio. Neither work. Typing systemctl suspend throws no error on SSH before it goes into suspend. Thank you

Having the same issue, tested this image and still no luck. Thanks for trying!

As a new user of an Odroid N2 i wanted to use the nightly build but i have a strange problem. I added “https://relkai.coreelec.org/releases.json” but the update channel stays empty. Where is my mistake? Thank you in advance.

im having the same issue as tom . also the coreelec app itself seems very sluggish compared to its usual snappy self. im on a s905x3 box

Download the CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-9.2-nightly_20200407.tar
Copy it to the .update Directory of your N2.
Reboot.