Nightly builds (NEW)

There are no APPS in CoreELEC / Kodi

1 Like

i was just referring to the coreelec section of the settings menu, where the update options are located. :smile:

Please run this commands after updating to last nightly 0407:

mount -o remount,rw /flash
fdtput /flash/dtb.img /soc/audiobus@0xFF660000/tdm@1 -d start_clk_enable
sync

Then reboot the device and try suspend again.

In my case,I can wake up N2 from suspendedļ¼ˆuse a remote key which has setup in config.ini file), what I mean is the power button (which is wired to N2ā€™s gpio pin#31(491) no more work.

It looks like a different issue. First is a kernel panic when entering suspend on S905X3 SoC. But the remove of start_clk_enable is fixing it.

I will take a look later to the gpiopower issue.

The gpiopower=491 should work in tomorrows nightly again, thx for reporting it!

Sorry, but no change. The Update channel remains empty.

@Portisch. That did it! Genius. Thank you. Does this get builtin, or run once and good to go?

The fix will be included in next nightly.

1 Like

Not sure what youā€™re looking for.
If you followed my instructions you should be updated to latest Nightly.
Use SMB to access your N2 and copy the .tar i told you to download manually via PC
No using update channel or whatever.
Nightlies will update automatically via CE Server.

Okay, i had seen another way in this forum using the update channel. No problem.

By the way why you told me to use ā€œCoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-9.2-nightly_20200407.tarā€ and not the N2-Image above?
And not to forget: Thank you for your help!

At first:
Automatic updates work with the nightly amlogic and amlogic-ng versions.

@Tom means the following and I have seens this also:
Something has changed with the update mechanism compared to the nightlies before (I do not know,
when the change happened, I recognized it last week firstly).

In the CoreELEC-addon under ā€˜Updateā€™ ā€˜Automatic Updatesā€™ is set to manual.
Then you can set ā€˜Custom channel 1ā€™ to https://relkai.coreelec.org/releases.json.
Then Update-Channel is set to ā€˜CoreELEC 9.0ā€™ (or similar) automatically. And under available version
the current nightly was displayed and you could click to download it.
This was the behaviour in the past.

But now if ā€˜Custom Channel 1ā€™ is set to https://relkai.coreelec.org/releases.json again, now ā€˜Update-Channelā€™ is set to ā€˜Noneā€™ or is empty and ā€˜Available Versionā€™ is also empty.

As I said, the automatic download and update works with the NG and no-NG versions, but the behaviour of the CoreELEC-addon is different now (on NG and no-NG nightlies). Was this change made by design?

The file https://relkai.coreelec.org/releases.json can be downloaded, but I donā€™t know if the file contents is correct.
There was a similar problem in the past (1 or 2 years ago). @relkai fixed this at that time.

4 Likes

With tonight build(20200408), the power button works again,thanks.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Looking for users with no working WiFi or BT

If you have issues with INTERNAL WiFi or BT then please also SSH to your device and enter the following command and paste the resulting link with any post you make.

I edited my message and added a link to the log file.

Can someone help me out. Iā€™m on a N2 with a USB DVB-S receiver.

Switching to a UHD channel in tvheadend and back leads to the following problems:
UHD channel: I see only 1/4 of the screen. This is the old problem with the overscreen settings. Why is this happening over and over again? I set this already 10 times.

HD channels: switching back after watching an UHD channel keeps showing only 1/4 of the screen and the colors change.

It is not a new issue. Any help is appreciated.

@rosenrot very often needs settings for each resolution and framerate.

The following should fix it. SSH and enter the following.

systemctl stop kodi
rm /storage/.kodi/userdata/guisettings.xml
systemctl start kodi

Next time set picture options correctly in TV menu instead of using Kodi overscan.

@anon88919003 deleting the file helped for the sizing issue.

What do I have to do to counter the color issue? I canā€™t be the only one seeing it. Do you need any log or anything. Iā€™m more than happy to provide you anything.

Sorry you will have to remind me what your referring to.