Nightly builds (NEW)

Wasn’t even aware the new kernel/nightlies is out. I have CE on N2 set to inform me on new nightlies but have not got a notice. Will look into it.

I try same method as @OlpioFort. I get latest nightly, flash it on USB storage and SD card and try the toothpick method - result in both experiments is bootloop.

Can you both check the revision of your GT-King?

When pausing video and going back a few minutes later the sound plays but the video is frozen at the pause point.

Stopping and starting the video from resume is the only way fix this.

Running the latest nightly on an ODroid N2.

S905X3 support has now been added and devices will be able to use tomorrow’s nightly with the correct device trees.

5 Likes

Great news, thank for you work

Is it understood yet why the Xbox One TV Tuner is not being recognised?

Yes and there’s work being done by the devs to address this issue. I think it will be solved in a short period of time.

Thanks for the clarification.

If you need an end user to test anything then I’m happy to assist.

Thanks - much appreciated!

Hello,
thank you for all your hard work. I would like to share my thoughts.
I have been using CoreElec on Beelink GT King for a long time.
The serial number starts with B922. I use g12b_s922x_beelink_gt_king_rev_a.dtb up to version 9.2.1 without any problems.
When I try to upgrade to the new Nightly - regardless of the method - toothpick or using the .update folder with the tar file - the result is always Beelink logo / restart bootloop. I keep my fingers crossed for solving the problem. Regards JAM.

Please check your revision as explained in this link:

https://discourse.coreelec.org/t/s922x-ugoos-am6/6260/39?u=vascobraga

Hello,
it is revision
290a
Regards

Thanks!
CoreElec the best

@TheCoolest you have a GTK rev.A don’t you? Can you check the nightly and see if you have problems also.

Mine is a rev B. But I’ll try to update it later today to see if it still works right.

Who still has the rev.A to test then from our team?

Mine is still out on loan.

Shoog

Yours was rev.B @Shoog

A post was split to a new topic: Safe mode only, lost all data