Nightly builds (NEW)

I’m happy, but when can I expect it?

It was never put up on the website just so you know - unless NG isn’t specified and it’s all the same build now?

No NG build tonight either.

However, it does not automatically follow that a build will cover all bases, so a case of wait until one is ready for a specific piece of hardware.

Just wanted to make sure I didn’t miss anything. Happy to wait, just confused!

Is there a reason there is no Amlogic-ng for the last two nightly builds? Has NG support been rolled into the standard builds?

There were some build issues. We hope it will be available again this night.

But it is S905D. What I can do?

I wish you good luck in your noble work!

Confirming S905H working with CE 9.2.4.2 generic.

1 Like

Amlogic-ng builds are build again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do has somebody experience with corelec-ng with S905D?
I have Mecool M8S Plus DVB-T2

Today’s update 20201028 is fantastic, finally tvheadend streaming and zerotier VPN connection, even with WiFi, work perfect since stable version 9.2.4.2. My tvh Coreelec client is 3000 km from the Coreelec server and everything works great.

Client device: H96Pro+ S912 WiFi 5 GHz
Server device: X96Air S905X3 Ethernet

2 Likes

There is a Changelog (20201127) but no fils. Some files in the archive dir there dated for 26th.
Was this build pulled?

I’m experiencing lately so issues with network share. All working fine and suddenly connection to net share is refused. This used to be an issue when waking up CE that was solved, but today it happened just after watching something and trying to watch something else. The safest fix is rebooting the share PC but annoying non the less.
It’s an ongoing issue after windows updates. 99% of the time I have to reboot the pc a few times for CE to access the share. I guess the issue may not be in CE.

Build wasn’t pulled. There was just a screw up with github and the package sha that stopped it from building. Everything is fixed now so it should build and upload tonight.

1 Like

As much as I would love to take the nightly build thread being quite for weeks now as a sign that everything is perfect in the world, I suspect that might be a little to optimistic a view. :grinning:

We are getting close to the end of the 9.2.x development cycle, and it would be nice to get some feedback on the current state of the nightly builds.

We are currently planning a 9.2.6 stable build for around the end of December.

2 Likes

Everything’s running fine on my devices. If something crashes, you’ll be the first to know :wink:

I’d agree, very stable here. The odd delay of audio starting again coming off a long pause on varied video media but not enough to be annoying.

Nightlies are generally OK, although since the last stable build I have had repeated random crashes where there is no common denominator and with crash logs that contain quite a few lines such as:

[New LWP 5507]
[New LWP 5241]
[New LWP 5190]

I suspect that it mat be a skin issue but have not had time to investigate further because of these pesky people coming into the hospital with some kind of new virus taking up my valuable game time.

Other than that though all is well on my S905X2 and S912 boxes, so a stable would be in line with general operation for me.

My device is Beelink GT King pro. I use the nightly versions with the TBS5520SE USB tuner. I don’t have much trouble. Sometimes TVH crashes. I use TVH 43.

I forgot to mention one thing. There are problems with CEC. CEC was working fine with old samsung tv. I bought new 4K samsung tv now CEC is working problematic.