Nightly builds

They are built every night but only if there is changes in the git repository.

Any idea what happened to tonight’s build? File dates are 3/29 and release notes are 3/27, though I saw 4/3 building for a while

1 Like

Thanks for the hint.
I didn’t realize, there was a problem.
I will take a look at it later today.

1 Like

I found it odd also, but considered that you guys were taking a break (well deserved one!) :slight_smile:

We are mostly working on 4.9 kernel and Odroid N2 lately.

2 Likes

We are into a stable final release so it would be surprising if there were many nightly releases at this stage. Everything is working well on the stable release.

Shoog

2 Likes

The problem is fixed and the latest nightly 20190404 is ready to be downloaded.

Hi.
Since I was stuck at 20190329, I downloaded CoreELEC-Amlogic.arm-9.0-nightly_20190404.tar.
After successful update, checking updates (on coreelec) still shows 20190329 available.
Bye.

same here…

@felixwolf @pepeq
Should be fixed, now.
After manually fixing the failed build I forgot to refresh the releases.json.

1 Like

thanks, it works now.

On the latest nightly I am having issues playing back x.265 sd content.It will start black, after ~10s the video will refresh and freeze. Is anyone else seeing the same behavior?
Device is an S905x A95X 2g/16g.

Example Media

Logs

Ping @Portisch. It might be related to recent changes

@wizardknight Just tested it with the last nightly - playing fine. Seeking is also working. With or without hyperion. But I have a S912 and no S905X

@Portisch, @wizardknight:
I can confirm the misbehaviour on nightly 20190404, which @wizardknight described.
Same on my S905X Beelink Mini MXIII II (S905X/2GB, 32GB SD-card).
Sample starts with a black picture, after 10sec picture is displayed, but freezed, sound is playing

I remuxed the sample with mkvtoolnix, but no change.

1 Like

@pepeq @wizardknight please try also with version 20190329 from the archive folder.

@pepeq
I tried 20190329, and the behavior is the same.
The video does not play back correctly.
I am also seeing this behavior in the stable 9.0.1 release.

@Ray I don’t think it depends on the hyperion changes as it also happens at 9.0.1.
I don’t own a S905X device for testing.

Good then.

In CoreELEC settings, make sure that HEVC workaround is turned on.