Nightly builds

Tried switching to and fro. No audio at all. I have noticed that I only get audio (distorted) from that file directly after a reboot. If I play any other non-LPCM source first and then play the file, I get no audio at all.
I will get a fresh card setup and get logs from both scenarios (after reboot/after normal play.)

okay thanks

I would be on next relaise?
:upside_down_face::grinning:

Unless the manufacturer releases an open source driver then I would not hold out much hope for a future release.

Same for my [H96 Max S905X2]
Only works with multi channel decoding this way. Same AVR.

Having the same issue on my X96 Max 4/32 (new revision).
I have a dongle plugging into USB. And have a simple test - reboot the device and when loaded - click some button every second. And I see that from time to time it stops to respond, it can last for 1-4 seconds.
Also, my remote (G20s) has an indicator showing it lost connection with the dongle, so when I have no response - that light is blinking. I have tried different remotes - same behavior. Don’t remember which build has a break. Seems like 20191017 was fine.
What is needed for checking it out? Dmesg?

Try the latest nighty. 2025 or 27
Been a few updates.
https://relkai.coreelec.org/?dir=archive

I’m already on the 1025, it’s the latest I see so far.

Sometimes with Nighties you have to go back and use one that works for you and stick with it :slightly_smiling_face:

Can’t anymore. Auto updates are forced. Previously, yes. The aim however is to get the bugs quashed in subsequent nightlies.

Forced?

There is a prompt but you can say no.

I guess if you never rebooted…

I reboot every day and whenever there is an update there is a prompt, which I can say Yes or No to.

It is not forced.

I would’ve thought that when you reboot, unless you’ve deleted the new file from the update folder, the reboot will run the update. The prompt is purely a reboot prompt to either apply at that moment or later. Maybe I’m wrong.

2 Likes

I
“IF” it has downloaded the update it will update on a reboot unless you remove the file from its directory.
Mine ‘always’ asks if I want to download. When there was an issue with 22 I removed it before the reboot update and manually downloaded 23.

It might waste a little less of everyone’s time if you actually clicked ‘No’ the next time you are asked if you want to update. If you do click ‘No’, there will be no update. Simple as that :wink:

Fast forward and rewind in the onscreen controls seem to be broken on my Beelink gt-king on the latest nightlies.

Shoog

I’ve just tested it on one of my S912 boxes and it works fine.

I do use a mouse though and not a remote just in case it could make a difference to the operation.

Will try it on my VIM2 and N2 and see if its the same bahaviour as the King.

Shoog

FF, rewind, skip, all works fine for my in my GT-King, use last nightly…

A temp glitch. A reboot resolved it.

Shoog