No audio Live TV

Hello,
I’m running CoreELEC 19.1 latest nightly on Mecool KI Pro.

I think I have found a bug where in some edge case the audio stream doesn’t get recognized by Kodi.

At 2021-04-09 20:59:40.965 I am opening a Live TV channel which has a HEVC, AAC and a TELETEXT stream. What happens is, at first it loads HEVC and AAC streams but then the data changes and it loads HEVC and TELETEXT streams. Because the latest data only has HEVC and TELETEXT streams loaded it only loads those and skips the AAC stream which was announced previously. Because AAC stream is not loaded there is no audio present even though it should be loaded.

I think this is a bug in pvr.hts addon but I am not sure. Where should I send this bug report?

This is cleaned log because there’s a lot of debug data before I managed to get this bug to happen. I am not sure what are the steps to reproduce the issue.
cleaned_kodi.log (582.5 KB)

You can go to kodi forum or pvr.hts GitHub GitHub - kodi-pvr/pvr.hts: Kodi's Tvheadend HTSP client addon

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.