Odroid N2 test builds

That’s great I will port this fix to our current kernel. This will fix Hyperion without the issues on latest bsp kernel.

I’m a noob with Hyperion. I don’t know how to try my Philips hue led strips. Hyperion or Hyperion.ng? With the C2, I get it to work, but now, I’m lost. What grabber uses the N2?

The configuration of my device (“type” : “philipshue”) is the same as I had on the C2.

EDIT: Now works!

Also confirming that with h264, Hyperion is working fine with your build.

Thanks for working on the Hyperion fixes, it is much better but I am still getting some issues with h264 and Hyperion on the newest test build.

SD, 720P h264 and 2160p h265 have all been fine but some 1080p h264 content is pausing and stuttering, seeing this in Hyperion log:

[hyperiond AMLOGICGRABBER] (ERROR) Read of device failed: 61 - No data available [hyperiond AMLOGICGRABBER] (ERROR) Read of device failed: 61 - No data available

I am on WiFi so will try with Lan cable in the morning and post back if success or some additional logs/sample file if needed.

Thanks again :slight_smile:

Wifi is never reliable.

I pushed this fix to our current kernel. Next nightly should have it.

1 Like

For those asking about the GT King current support : [S922X] Bee-link GT King (avoid polluting this thread :))

Did something get changed in CEC in recent times?
I don’t seem to have the issue with CEC not working after reboots and other random times on my LG anymore.

Could someone please guide me a bit? I don’t have the official remote for the device, but I’d like to wake the device up from suspend mode with my wireless Logitech keyboard (K400). Is this possible and if so, how to proceed? I’m going to buy a BT dongle so that I can still use my old PlayStation BD remote to control things after Kodi is running.

1 Like

What build are you testing?

We are happy to discuss GT King but please not in this Thread.

@Pelican

after running “ir-keytable -u” and pressing the desired button on my remote (=xboxone-ir), i got:

Received IRMP code: remotewakeup=‘0x9b64d880’, decode_type=‘0x0’, remotewakeupmask='0xffffffff’

What exactly do I have to add now to the config.ini ???

Cheers
Mark

Exactly the 3 variables one for each line. Although decode_type 0 is default so only the 2

@Ray
…so at the end of config.ini in this way?
#------------------------------------------------------------------------------$
remotewakeup=‘0x9b64d880’
decode_type='0x0
remotewakeupmask=‘0xffffffff’

Cheers Ray, I know Wifi can be a bit flakey so wanted to wait until I tried wired again today.

Done some more testing and still getting the freezing/skipping, it is with or without Hyperion enabled so think the fixes have taken at that end which is cool!!

It’s a few 1080p h264 files in my library but not all, I’ll try again after the next nightly and see what it is like, I’ve got a sample file ready to upload if it needed.

I’ve attached the log with the error in just in case there is anything in there now and will give it another go when the next nightly is up :slight_smile:

journalctl.txt (36.6 KB)

I tried this now, but I don’t get anything in the SSH console window, and also nothing in the dmesg output after using

echo 2 > /sys/module/rc_core/parameters/debug

followed by ir-keytable -u.

EDIT: my STB remote seems to work so I can use that one for resuming.

Drop the “$”

And add a ’ after the 0x0 value. Copy paste error?

1 Like

@Ray

Thanks a lot!!!

It works:+1:

Cheers
Mark

Sounds great. Kudos to Portisch for implementing this.